Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hello guys i have 2 quests that i can't pass can you help me? I leave you the photos below:
1. Mabel and
2. Emmi and
Can anyone give me a hint by any chance?

ATBEPTKA

Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys i have 2 quests that i can't pass can you help me? I leave you the photos below:
1. Mabel and
2. Emmi and
Can anyone give me a hint by any chance?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TiTTi

Mar 27, 2018
Workaround

Bring up the Phone Menu (P on keyboard), Select Use Phone, Close Phone (Red Icon)
Got past the Mabels room bug by teleporting to your room and sleeping, had to do it with a black screen tho. Probably missed the rest of the event
After doing this, I get stuck on Progress lvl 23 and Ek's following event won't trigger because it needs lvl 24.
I had to manually increase progress to lvl 24 so I could keep playing Mabel's events.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
No I got the same thing. BlackScreen as soon as we enter mabel's room.
Once you get to the room and it black screens, use your phone to skip ahead 1 hour, then turn on cheats and move the progress on mabel up 1. I figured out why the bug is even happening, if you look at the progress values in the phone for the quest where it would be bugged, your progress value is at 23, when it's supposed to be 24 to do the quest in the first place.
That's why it soft-locks and you can't get back into the house after leaving/teleporting out.

Reactions: Dssunra2

kuzatoe

Jul 21, 2019
Once you get to the room and it black screens, use your phone to skip ahead 1 hour, then turn on cheats and move the progress on mabel up 1. I figured out why the bug is even happening, if you look at the progress values in the phone for the quest where it would be bugged, your progress value is at 23, when it's supposed to be 24 to do the quest in the first place.
That's why it soft-locks and you can't get back into the house after leaving/teleporting out.
You got any save files for that :)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can you post some pics of the new content to see if is AI for not? I happen to have a keen eye for detecting AI.
There are some pics a page or two ago in the thread and also in his subscribestar. Again, it looks like AI. However, it's also true that it's very similar to the old art (even if it's uglier) and we have sketches of his drawings too, so I wouldn't bet on it actually being IA art.

Reactions: ButroBeast
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes