Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, I kinda hate some people in this thread. Milda objectively made the characters more aesthetically pleasing, and people are berating milda for it...
They are literally ghost pale and noseless. I'm not against making their skin paler or their noses smaller, but there's a difference between that and making them noseless ghosts.

DestQ

Mar 29, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Is there a new version of this mod?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am just going to wait until the mable bedroom bug is fixed
Save please?
Save please?
why do you guys want a full save? the gallery in this game has nothing to do with the saves. you do not need to unlock any parts of it.

It is also pretty meh. as it is missing all the new scenes from the newest version.
a full save will mean you literally miss out all the new content, which is presumably why you even downloaded the game.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can't trigger the weird noise at night quest with Mabel, I keep visiting the school's entrance at all hours of the night (6 through 11 PM) but nothing happens, is this a bug?

edit: ok this game's hint system it's probably among the worse I've ever seen. The quest log tells you to meet her at night, but the event guide adds the definitely-essential detail that it must be done on Thursday.

Last edited:

Grim213

May 7, 2022
I can't trigger the weird noise at night quest with Mabel, I keep visiting the school's entrance at all hours of the night (6 through 11 PM) but nothing happens, is this a bug?
you need do it on Thursday 7pm not 11pm do you know where the ladder was when you go to school steal some cheat

Reactions: darlic

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It's not precised in the quest log (i.e. "Weird Sound at Night"), but it's precised into the phone that you must do it when Mabel is stealing the test answer (i.e. on Thursday).

So, have you gone in school during the night (i.e. 7 PM +) on Thursday ?

*** EDIT *** Double post with Grim213 : sorry ...

Last edited:

schmoil

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone else dislike the new designs?
from having an original and nice design to being a generic anime character, no nose, no lips, and anemic pale skin. imagine Douie or Daisy being like this

View attachment 2806096
i personally like and prefer the older design since the characters looked really cute and unique. the new stuff kinda puts me off tbh and somehow feels like someone else is working on the game and art assets.
this could be to simplify the creation of scenes and art assets but they didn't seem to have a problem making the more unique art before. i suppose all we can do is wait for an answer from milda sento themself about the changes.
would be great if art style reverted, but not gonna cry about it B)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i personally like and prefer the older design since the characters looked really cute and unique. the new stuff kinda puts me off tbh and somehow feels like someone else is working on the game and art assets.
this could be to simplify the creation of scenes and art assets but they didn't seem to have a problem making the more unique art before. i suppose all we can do is wait for an answer from milda sento themself about the changes.
would be great if art style reverted, but not gonna cry about it B)
Well at least Mabel doesn't look all that different... But imagine this changes with Daisy or Douie. Or well, with Callum being so damn ugly now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Also, am I the only one who finds the "Now Loading" screen VERY annoying? It appears every time you change rooms or scenarios, which didn't happen in the other version of rpgmaker.

Feb 22, 2022
I am just going to wait until the mable bedroom bug is fixed

why do you guys want a full save? the gallery in this game has nothing to do with the saves. you do not need to unlock any parts of it.

It is also pretty meh. as it is missing all the new scenes from the newest version.
a full save will mean you literally miss out all the new content, which is presumably why you even downloaded the game.

Yes I understand you, but I can't access the event and I can't load my previous save to get to the event, that's why we request the save. I hope you can help us

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes