Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i remember there was a hide and seek game with anna how can i play it she says she is busy when i tap on her to play the game outside of the barn
Its not an any day event you have to do it on Friday or the weekend ( I forget which)

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
this game works on my old windows 8.1 laptop. u said u have problems running most rpgmv games so it must be ur pc issue. either ur missing some files or ur pc is having problem with the plugins. try installing all Microsoft visual c++ version .
i can atleast see the title screen now when i push f3 but still, unplayable~ somethings really missing with this lappy

Reactions: Algiz

ode361

Jan 14, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2023 (bugfix)

help im stuck at this step cant press anything Screenshot_2023-07-30-08-09-30-274_org.lives.countryside.the66.jpg

Reactions: g33k23

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
I agree with you, I don't see the new style as being so bad. It's a good step for development and it makes me feel like it's a new game. By the way, Milda has said that they will look into improving the style, which is really good news. However, I am surprised that everyone is talking about the new art style - the nose, the pale skin - and saying that the previous style was better, but they are not mentioning anything they liked about this new release. Did they not like anything about this release at all? It's really strange.
Well, the previous style is in fact better. "It's a good step for development"...sure, now it is starting to look cheap with no soul. And maybe no one is talking about anything they liked from this update because is a meh update, just saying, because in my opinion, we all really want an Update to the MAIN CHARACTERS, WE ALL WANT TO BANG DAISY AND ANNA, ALSO DOUIE.

RicePudding

Jun 1, 2019
All sorts of scenes are now blacked out for me? Like, the entirety of Mabel's home other than the bakery part, as well as one of her new night scenes (when you lead her to the classroom).

Anyone else having this issue, or is it a me thing?

May 21, 2018
Must be gettin lazy now that the MONEY TRAIN IS ROLLIN IN YEEHAW!

This is why you never give money for incomplete shit in any way/shape or form be it IN DEVELOPMENT or MONTHLY TIPS like patreon garbage.

Everyone will eventually see you are going to get fucked over , I learned this the hard way.

immaghostnappa

Apr 14, 2018
Hey all, I could just be paranoid but it's making me uneasy so I have to ask. When you run this game it creates a folder named "{insert any text here}" in your local appdata folder. It looks like a bunch of default files, and googling confirms some are just default nwjs files. (I can't verify all of them via google, and I don't where to look in nwjs documentation to find out.) But in the default folder there's a bunch of weird ones that sound like tracking files, and they have some weird stuff in them. If anyone with more knowledge about nwjs could chime in and help clarify, that would be amazing because It's kind of freaking me out lmao.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes