the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for Android users with old, slow hardware i made a 2nd build with the previously used asset preloading system before the actual game.
you probably have to wait a minute here but have later no issues to access maps like the "dream room".

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
for Android users with old, slow hardware i made a 2nd build with the previously used asset preloading system before the actual game.
you probably have to wait a minute here but have later no issues to access maps like the "dream room".
Thanks alot tho I'm having seperate issue, it's difficult to tap the buttons of the in game phone (also the arrow buttons) for some reason :/ do you have any idea what might be causing it??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks alot tho I'm having seperate issue, it's difficult to tap the buttons of the in game phone (also the arrow buttons) for some reason :/ do you have any idea what might be causing it??
no. actually, the in-game phone should be the place where there is the least trouble tapping "buttons".

Reactions: XProudNoobX

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone else dislike the new designs?
from having an original and nice design to being a generic anime character, no nose, no lips, and anemic pale skin. imagine Douie or Daisy being like this

View attachment 2806096
the old artstyle had like a farmer charm to it which fits in since this game is about that while the new artstyle feels the opposite to that farmer vibe that the game is obviously set in: modern, and by that i mean colorless (the paleness) and minimalistic (the lack of nose, lips, overall roundness)

this is a very unecessary change but the game will still be fun

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Im at Mabel Progression 15.

What do i have to do next?

Supposedly 'Weird Sounds at Night' ??
For "Weird Sounds at Night" (and as it's indicated into the phone tips), you'll have to meet Mabel in front of the school (i.e. near the ladder) at 7 PM (eventually 8 PM) on Thursday (i.e. when Mabel is about to steal the test answer inside the school).

Reactions: Kaliba

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Callums mom already got this treatment. Elphaba, Emmi, Korona and Callum's mom already all look like this, but Emmi and Callum are the only 2 who look out of place because of it, but I had a couple other people back me up on this in the discord so maybe Milda will change it, he's already considering what to do about Callum because most people hate the change.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Callums mom already got this treatment. Elphaba, Emmi, Korona and Callum's mom already all look like this, but Emmi and Callum are the only 2 who look out of place because of it, but I had a couple other people back me up on this in the discord so maybe Milda will change it, he's already considering what to do about Callum because most people hate the change.
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling, guys. Trolling with the fact that this might eventually happen.
But HEY! Furry and gay lovers managed to change Milda's mind about gay and furry after putting some pressure into it, I'm sure we can do the same with the artstyle, specially since it's far more important than some furry/gay content.

Lollylover

Apr 6, 2021
Guys, as soon as the conversation with Mabel's mom ends at the event at her house, my screen goes black and doesn't come out of it, it's just with the background music and the time above the corner, am I the only one having this problem?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Must be gettin lazy now that the MONEY TRAIN IS ROLLIN IN YEEHAW!

This is why you never give money for incomplete shit in any way/shape or form be it IN DEVELOPMENT or MONTHLY TIPS like patreon garbage.

Everyone will eventually see you are going to get fucked over , I learned this the hard way.
Huh? Were you supposed to post this in the Summertime Saga thread?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes