May 13, 2022
Honestly, it feels like a lose-lose situation. Either the ntr thing is real, or Milda gets so fed up with the rumors and mis-info that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy where they just throw it in out of spite. So many devs/creators are unsurprisingly petty that way

Mar 31, 2020
Honestly, it feels like a lose-lose situation. Either the ntr thing is real, or Milda gets so fed up with the rumors and mis-info that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy where they just throw it in out of spite. So many devs/creators are unsurprisingly petty that way
Then stop bringing it up dear god. This forum talks about it 5x more than the discord has ever touched on the topic in its 3-4 years.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry i did not see those post. i get upset real easy if you have not noticed. i like the game but then i hear things and the dev does not say true are fules i guest go to asshole mode lol. sorry about that

Reactions: astrophel

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
I have to admit that the decline of art is only in the features of the face but the body is still very well maintained 10/10

Reactions: gmdetetive

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well what got me upset about that was the hole thing about when they were going to have the bully have is turn with anna. that is why i was mad. agian sorry about that .

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Im interested in this supposed turning into animals thing, i guess its either a curse from that witch or some magical item from the fairy?, turning into a dog and getting adopted by anna sounds funny, just appearing randomly for degenerate sexy time and then disappearing just as quick while she's stuck looking for her dog, I just hope it narratively makes sense and feels like it adds to the story instead of just feeling out of place.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the same here post was about the stop fighting stuff it does get tire some after some time.the game is fun but i will have to see what happens in the long run. i already have deleted it from my computer. but if i see how it turns out who now's i my put it back on.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes