• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I swear this guy has some real good talent. The art is just *chefs kiss*.

but why did he make callum so ugly???
He wasn't this ugly 2 updates ago. For some reason, he decided to start changing his sdrawaing style completely to the point that some characters are completely different. And of course, Callum is Voldemort: pale as a ghost and noseless.

froggybob12

Jul 17, 2019
He wasn't this ugly 2 updates ago. For some reason, he decided to start changing his sdrawaing style completely to the point that some characters are completely different. And of course, Callum is Voldemort: pale as a ghost and noseless.
what if... he hired someone else to draw for him?

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
what do you guys think the gay contents gonna be? will it be MC fucking a dude or MC getting fucked?
In fact, all possibilities can occur. No one can know what's been going on in Milda's mind lately.
I don't rule out the possibility of Theo or the bully engaging in inappropriate behavior with Callum, and vice versa.

youngh96

Feb 21, 2022
does any one have latest version full save and one more thing that when i use cheat with pixie, it have a heart icon to the forest and then nothing happen, there only a bear with honey and back to 4PM there nothing on pixie head

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes