Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How do you interact with the phone? When I open it, I can't move anything w/ d-pad or mouse/touch screen? Is it because I'm playing it at joiplay?
Yes it's because of joiplay. This game is made for pc and doesn't support mobile version. I'd tell you how to contact with the mobile version creator, but I don't know who he is.

ethix

May 27, 2022
After updating from 0.2.7.1 to 0.2.8.1 the game randomly freezes. Even though pressing P and RMB produces the menu sound, the game screen is stuck. I tried starting a new game and the game froze on the second day in the barn.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Seeing how long it takes for new updates recently i expect next one to be at end of October:D
You're new and you have no idea what you're talking about. Updates comes out every 2 months, sometimes 2 months and a half, but they come at a steady and regular pace. The update will be in October because that's the time it is supposed to come, not because "they take too long".

Reactions: leonidas7099

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Typo/error found in Mrs.Adeera's second meeting (where she blackmails/scam MC) : "She's usualy in my persional toilet to do the cleaning work. You can find her there in the morning."

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Will there be any ntr or beastiality scene ? I’m a little afraid of them
Apparently, Milda is thinking wheter to do those scenes or not. if they do end up in this game, they will be able to be deactivated anyway so don't worry.

HoshiL

Jul 10, 2023
Apparently, Milda is thinking wheter to do those scenes or not. if they do end up in this game, they will be able to be deactivated anyway so don't worry.
but if it is, isn't that mean there will be more work
is it really necessary to have those tag in this game ?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
but if it is, isn't that mean there will be more work
is it really necessary to have those tag in this game ?
No it is not necessary and it never was, but he has decided to at least think about it after all the pressure a few payers put into him.

Reactions: HoshiL

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How do you get seeds? Seems I accidentally cut down before veg were ripe and I have no seeds left (seeds given at the start). Pixie doesn't sell any seeds, just the dust thingy.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes