SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
Seeing how long it takes for new updates recently i expect next one to be at end of October:D
Milda recently reached her goal of $5000, if I'm not mistaken this is the first update with that goal reached. We'll see how fast the updates are now that he's working full time on the game.

I'm really looking forward to 0.3.0 which will bring Hide and Seek with Anna vaginal sex and give a new angle to Daisy's Wall Hole.

Reactions: leonidas7099

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Milda recently reached her goal of $5000, if I'm not mistaken this is the first update with that goal reached. We'll see how fast the updates are now that he's working full time on the game.

I'm really looking forward to 0.3.0 which will bring Hide and Seek with Anna vaginal sex and give a new angle to Daisy's Wall Hole.
I think that Kate will be added as well with her getting pregnant

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
You're new and you have no idea what you're talking about. Updates comes out every 2 months, sometimes 2 months and a half, but they come at a steady and regular pace. The update will be in October because that's the time it is supposed to come, not because "they take too long".
I remember some games getting update once every month, others every 2 weeks even this game got few updates which were close to each other.

Vermillion1401

Aug 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to fuck Anna when she's asleep?
When I try to insert the pp it's say that the pp is too big and I have to use the tiny miny mini dust but i can't use it.
Anyone know how to fix this

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I'm still at a loss at the amount of new and random npcs. Like why the fk would you add another one when the main two girls are still not finished?? The game is too bloated at this point that it would have been better to just cut it in half and make two separate games. DojinOtome handled this stuff better for sure. And of course it all leads to art degradation and overall worse experience...

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
How do you start Mabel event? I'm at "0", and there is no hint.

Got issue with Daisy too. Like I never got the event of Daisy touching herself in batch after morning barn work. Or part 2 for the matter, but I'm at "5" where you have to remove blanket when Daisy is sleeping to progress. Which I did multiple times and nothing much else is happening, Callum is still a "pussy" to do anything besides removing the blanket.

Can you block yourself from progressing?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I'm still at a loss at the amount of new and random npcs. Like why the fk would you add another one when the main two girls are still not finished?? The game is too bloated at this point that it would have been better to just cut it in half and make two separate games. DojinOtome handled this stuff better for sure. And of course it all leads to art degradation and overall worse experience...
The game is turning in to another case of "listening to patreon polls".

c1987611

Mar 22, 2021
I guess this game will never end and Daisy and Anna will never have "real" and normal sex instead of holes in the wall and sleep states, the author will keep adding new characters and new fringe characters. Perhaps the player's relationship with Anna and Daisy will always be at a breaking point but will never truly cross the red line.

• Sad
Reactions: jvm2001

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I guess this game will never end and Daisy and Anna will never have "real" and normal sex instead of holes in the wall and sleep states, the author will keep adding new characters and new fringe characters. Perhaps the player's relationship with Anna and Daisy will always be at a breaking point but will never truly cross the red line.
I'm GUESSING this is happening on purpose. It's a good business model if you think about it.
I supported the author for two months and i played a fair bit but i had my fun and i don't like the bloat.
It's a nice game and i'm sure most people can get something out of it but don't get lost in the sauce boys.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What are you talking about? The way it looks, they're both ready to have consensual sex at any moment now, either in the next update dedicated to them or the one after.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
It kinda bites that the bush is being beat around this hard honestly. Anna would be more than open to it while Daisy is already on the line of just doing it with Callum. The only thing I'm truly finding annoying is all the interactions with Anna, Callum says she'd be scared of his size yet time and time again, she sees his huge dick and is completely fine with it, going as far as to not only stroke but also give him bj of diff occasions on which sleeping in along with her capstone. Callum can full rod multiple different women, even getting the head into the pixie yet he can't use hid normal size on Anna after doing it to Mabel on different occasions? It's kinda bogie but I digress. Maybe in the upcoming updates, this will change and we can start having fun otherwise as said before, dev will beat around the bush the whole way through.

• Angry
Reactions: Ben7989

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
if your in the discord i did a great suggestion for a anna actual sex scene where shes awake and its consentual for a dinner table scene

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes