Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
What happened to his Patreon? I just went there and it's under review. Were there any issues?
going with post #736, Patreon asked for changes (probably they objected the look of some characters like Anna and the MC along with some other stuff dunno), the Dev tried to appease them, but didn't work since Patreon wanted more concessions and/or changes, so the Dev decided to move somewhere else since whatever shit Patreon wanted was just unacceptable for him.

Reactions: tuShua

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
if you are not a fan of this kind of game you cannot understand. zombi life, urban demons zombi retreat, summer memories, bones tales are titles that I have played in this genre but as a daily live image quality it is the best I have never seen such a well-kept game, this is my humble personal judgment. I repeat I am not attacking nor judging anyone I have only expressed my personal judgment. milda you are fantastic:ROFLMAO::giggle::LOL::sneaky:(y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, zombie's life and urban demons, same dev. The other zombie game is a semi-side-story-turned-solo-project from another dev

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I hope he port it to Android or at least remove the mouse control and make it touch control
I don't remember If anyone tried it on JoiPlay, I'm doing it tonight. Every rpgm game I ever tried on it (except one that had save issues) worked perfectly.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't remember If anyone tried it on JoiPlay, I'm doing it tonight. Every rpgm game I ever tried on it (except one that had save issues) worked perfectly.
I tried it on JoiPlay it used to work but can't play the message and night events ( no mouse support ) but now there's an error but JoiPlay's dev know the issue and will be fixed next update

Reactions: Anão3682

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Probably the pseudo-incest (or definitive incest, I don't even know anymore) and the cow thing.
Incest content was the issue for the page going under review, but we warned the dev at the start so the dev did a SubscribeStar page in case if patreon would eventually put him under review.
going with post #736, Patreon asked for changes (probably they objected the look of some characters like Anna and the MC along with some other stuff dunno), the Dev tried to appease them, but didn't work since Patreon wanted more concessions and/or changes, so the Dev decided to move somewhere else since whatever shit Patreon wanted was just unacceptable for him.
Ohhhh so that's why. Yeah, incest is a no go for them. Glad he was quick to find another way to make buck. Thanks for the info guys, i appreciate it

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes