yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The DEV talked about another job where he is working on(Like a regular job, not game projects), so he is working part-time on this project until he reach a $5000 goal on subscribestar to go full-time. Now he is working full-time because of quarentine, but soon he will back to part-time unless he reach that goal (I'm not sure if he needs that much to go full-time)
Damn, if he's already working full-time he should make a second thought and like you say, 5k to go full time on this? That sounds like milking lol.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Damn, if he's already working full-time he should make a second thought and like you say, 5k to go full time on this? That sounds like milking lol.
IDK bro, I've no idea where he lives, what kind of economy is in his country, or the kind of costs he must face, like rent, food, etc. In my country(Argentina, our economy is almost broke, but not like any of those country in wars, hunger and illness) $5000 bucks is a lot of money, basically, you are rich, and if it would be my case, I would need $1000 to go full time. On second thoughs, $5000 to go full time, is a very ambitious number for any DEV

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I see. I am only sorry that the update did not come out today. does nothing I do not pressure milda given the excellent designs and excellent animations. I hope for a story that simply evolves, that is, a game that is not too complicated to activate events and continue in the story

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I see. I am only sorry that the update did not come out today. does nothing I do not pressure milda given the excellent designs and excellent animations. I hope for a story that simply evolves, that is, a game that is not too complicated to activate events and continue in the story
In my country is still 17:30, I hope the update comes before the night falls

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
IDK bro, I've no idea where he lives, what kind of economy is in his country, or the kind of costs he must face, like rent, food, etc. In my country(Argentina, our economy is almost broke, but not like any of those country in wars, hunger and illness) $5000 bucks is a lot of money, basically, you are rich, and if it would be my case, I would need $1000 to go full time. On second thoughs, $5000 to go full time, is a very ambitious number for any DEV
I completely agree with this, here in some places (depending what state in the US you're in can be more) rent can be anywhere from $350- $1500 because of property value and location of the place you're renting, counting that along with bills like water, sewage, electric, heating/cooling (depends if it's electric or gas), and some places where gas is still used, and for land owners/home owners you also have property taxes and garbage disposal to deal with, not to mention food and necessary items. So I can see $5000 being something that could be needed to start working full-time on project like making games for a living.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Boludo, i'm from argentina too lmao. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yatoy

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Don't forget if someone makes 5000$ on patreon/whatever, that's before the site takes its commission. I think it's about 20%, but someone would have to confirm.
Then you have to pay taxes on your income.
Then you have to pay for food, rent, internet, etc...

You all have to stop assuming creators are making huge amount of money. Most time than not, they are barely making a living, but are pursuing their passion so they keep on doing it.
Don't forget either, that Milda is doing all his art by himself, by hand, not using pre-existing assets. Plus doing animations, and that takes a shit load of time.

So instead of being ungrateful crybabies, and only come here to complain about how long it takes or ask "update ?" or "save ?" without even trying to be part of the community, you might want to take some time to reflect.

Oh well, who am I kidding ? You probably won't and will keep on spitting on things you get for free and the persons who provides for you.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Don't forget if someone makes 5000$ on patreon/whatever, that's before the site takes its commission. I think it's about 20%, but someone would have to confirm.
Then you have to pay taxes on your income.
Then you have to pay for food, rent, internet, etc...

You all have to stop assuming creators are making huge amount of money. Most time than not, they are barely making a living, but are pursuing their passion so they keep on doing it.
Don't forget either, that Milda is doing all his art by himself, by hand, not using pre-existing assets. Plus doing animations, and that takes a shit load of time.

So instead of being ungrateful crybabies, and only come here to complain about how long it takes or ask "update ?" or "save ?" without even trying to be part of the community, you might want to take some time to reflect.

Oh well, who am I kidding ? You probably won't and will keep on spitting on things you get for free and the persons who provides for you.
Dude, apart of those who are really complaining and saying shit, some here are having a polite talking, not complaining. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Autark
D

Deleted member 1835181

Game is basically just being proof read and script being error fixed right now. It's getting late where I am so I'm gonna check out the new update when I wake up.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes