Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Where is the pool and how do I access them scenes I swear I can't find it. :(
When inside the school building on ground floor, there is a door behind the stairs. Go out there. You are in the courtyard. You can go even more into the back from there. Bam! You are at the pool. During club hours (when you enter the pool normally, you will be blocked by a dialogue) you can go to the left next to the bushes. You can figure out the rest.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I
You are right. I don't mind wait two more days. On the other hand, MildaSento could be more active on twitter or SubscribeStar, at least to keep us update about the state of the game, a progress bar, I don't know, something to decrease a bit the anxiety of the users here.
Agreed. Early Releases, teasers, voting on new content, any other info and all that stuff, all reasonable content for backers. But I don't think that putting the "progress bar" behind the paywall is right.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
I so hope tomorrow is the Thicc day , can't wait anymore , the suspense is killing me slowly . Milda, If u see this .. have mercy on our poor depraved souls !

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I

Agreed. Early Releases, teasers, voting on new content, any other info and all that stuff, all reasonable content for backers. But I don't think that putting the "progress bar" behind the paywall is right.
He probably is not very experienced on this kind of stuff. And I'm not sure if he check this forum often to see what other users have to say about it, for the moment, it doesn't look like that. Like I said, MildaSento looks very unexperienced on this, leaving the art, game, etc behind.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
He probably is not very experienced on this kind of stuff. And I'm not sure if he check this forum often to see what other users have to say about it, for the moment, it doesn't look like that. Like I said, MildaSento looks very unexperienced on this, leaving the art, game, etc behind.
that's abit dramatic , I honestly don't think they would leave any of that . not exp yes , but I think your not giving them enough credit and also there are plenty of good small time artist's out there that do the same thing they're doing , albeit they have the alot more exp in the case of siren and the creator of corrupted kingdom , I am sadly blanking on his name . the people having anxiety attacks and complaining about the release aren't helping the situation . Give the person a breather . My only problem would be if he kept postponing multiple times over months like some creators do to milk money .....

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
that's abit dramatic , I honestly don't think they would leave any of that . not exp yes , but I think your not giving them enough credit and also there are plenty of good small time artist's out there that do the same thing they're doing , albeit they have the alot more exp in the case of siren and the creator of corrupted kingdom , I am sadly blanking on his name . the people having anxiety attacks and complaining about the release aren't helping the situation . Give the person a breather . My only problem would be if he kept postponing multiple times over months like some creators do to milk money .....
...calm down dude. He didn't spoke anything bad about his works, Just a shoutout to him being a little out of touch with the community (out of the backer's discord of course).

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
...calm down dude. He didn't spoke anything bad about his works, Just a shoutout to him being a little out of touch with the community (out of the backer's discord of course).
I mean you aren't wrong , I am just speaking broadly and in general for these kinds of games and the people who work on them . Sometimes I feel like I have to get up in my soapbox . Also speak *

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Wait is that correct or is it hasn't spoken? Idk point is I just sometimes get firey when people get into no stop complaining about a game releasing . It will be out when its out .

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I'm not being dramatic. I gave him enough credits, more than I ever gave before to a game of this forum. I'm just being objective on the question of developer communication with users. Siren has a lot of experience, but the way they manage the releases it leaves much to be desired. I know nothing about Corrupted kingdoms, but for what I saw, they don't even make their own art, they use pre-renders from custom maid 3D, so I ignore most of those who do the same. Milda Sento have proved being skilled since he is new here, and a game that has just a bit of scenes, is very requested already for a lot of users. The biggest issue here, is the comunication of the dev.

Wait is that correct or is it hasn't spoken? Idk point is I just sometimes get firey when people get into no stop complaining about a game releasing . It will be out when its out .
I don't know if users are complaining, some are, but most here are just impatient for the release, so they waste time here waiting for the release, and generating some talking with the users.

P.D: Milda is taking his time, but at least, he will release a big update, with lots of lewd scenes and more unlike siren who release extremely small uptades, charging the users with unnecesary hype. When he was about to release House Chores 0.3, 2 weeks before, they release 0.2.9, which it was a big disapointment since they added a few scenes, that didn't cause any impact, and then they release the v0.3 which it was a promise of new content, but again, a totally disapointment because of the lack of content. A month, and even more for nothing, everything in a month or less, 0.2.9 was like a demo of 0.3, but it felt like if they just wanted to atract new supporters.

Last edited:

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Dude he was doing 3 games at once and still is and he just updated 1 of them today , he is spreading he resources and I respect him for tackling 3 games at once , I agree the update was small for the hype that was given but at same time if you look at all the other games they have great chunks of content , solid scenes and okay story ( just my opinion you may think different ) . I honestly think they had 0 idea house chores would be well received as it was and lastly siren has updated alot more frequently then milda has , which I personally chalk up to inexperience and the size of the two communities and the work situation . Siren has finished up main stories for the other 2 games and I have heard rumors he is gonna now for the time being focus on house chores with a few small updates to the other games . I look forward to look into both games and their development . I finished everything this game and I am looking forward to see how both games playout .

Reactions: Ag-Ab

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
If you think giving "credits, more than I ever gave before to a game of this forum" is only two days than you must not play a lot of games on the forum.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes