thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
If you think giving "credits, more than I ever gave before to a game of this forum" is only two days than you must not play a lot of games on the forum.
I have plenty of games , Just rarely am one to respond in the forum's . This and house chores I am always awaiting a new update .

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so no update?
the update should drop in next few days, i think it was suppose to drop 1-2 days ago not sure, and i think it got delayed cause the dev was doing grammar correcting, but we dont have any news only those who got acess to his discord might know something.

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
This next update is going to be a big decision for people to make if it's worth to support this guy on full time.$5000 a mouth. Especially how much time he had with this up date and to see how much he can get done if he is full time.

Reactions: Salamandra

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
This next update is going to be a big decision for people to make if it's worth to support this guy on full time.$5000 a mouth. Especially how much time he had with this up date and to see how much he can get done if he is full time.
That's what I've been saying, last update took long enough and had two new scenes i think and he was already full-time working on it. If this one has the same amount of content dev will have to put a big effort to make updates worth of 5k.

The game dandy boy adventures started to make 2k not long ago on patreon, but their updates has a lot of content, both history and scenes, and they even have to work on their on engine that's even ported on Android.

Aigaion

Mar 27, 2020
That's what I've been saying, last update took long enough and had two new scenes i think and he was already full-time working on it. If this one has the same amount of content dev will have to put a big effort to make updates worth of 5k.

The game dandy boy adventures started to make 2k not long ago on patreon, but their updates has a lot of content, both history and scenes, and they even have to work on their on engine that's even ported on Android.
- remember that the Dev said he was going to work full time on this AFTER passing the 5k mark, so is likely that he still has to work irl to pay stuff (pandemic or not, you need to put food on the table and pay bills somehow), and until someone else can confirm it, i'm pretty sure the game didn't even reached the halfway end-goal in terms of money while on Patreon.
- as far a we know this is a one-man project (there is a spellchecker tho), which means everything related to the game has to be done by the Dev alone, so you have to keep that in mind before comparing this game with others in terms of how much content is done per update, the one you mentioned have two people (both know programming no less). so expecting this one to give an "equivalent" amount of content is just not right (imho).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynnere

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
- remember that the Dev said he was going to work full time on this AFTER passing the 5k mark, so is likely that he still has to work irl to pay stuff (pandemic or not, you need to put food on the table and pay bills somehow), and until someone else can confirm it, i'm pretty sure the game didn't even reached the halfway end-goal in terms of money while on Patreon.
- as far a we know this is a one-man project (there is a spellchecker tho), which means everything related to the game has to be done by the Dev alone, so you have to keep that in mind before comparing this game with others in terms of how much content is done per update, the one you mentioned have two people (both know programming no less). so expecting this one to give an "equivalent" amount of content is just not right (imho).
He said he's doing full time on this update. Because of his job laid offs for now and the plandemic. once his job come back back to part time unless he hit 5000k. I think i could be wrong.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
He said he's doing full time on this update. Because of his job laid offs for now and the plandemic. once his job come back back to part time unless he hit 5000k. I think i could be wrong.
5000 is still a lot to go full time xD what is he thinking?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I agree on what you say, but like i said, he's already full-time, he's using rpg to make the game and so far i just see basic things, not gonna say I'm a professional programming dude but still it's basic, just the scenes where u have to use the mouse to interact are something different. I think it's a fair comparison because the other two guys made the engine themselves and they ported it to Android too. I'm not gonna argue that his content quality is top tier, but still, planning to have at least 5k to go full time when you're already doing full time and not progressing a lot it's quiet difficult i think. I really like this project but the dev should really rethink some stuff or at least look for help, pretty sure a lot of people would like to help him and not ask for a penny.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
5000 is still a lot to go full time xD what is he thinking?
He's probably thinking of first "assuring" a good-enough income before quitting his job.
It's not hard to see this. It's a lot but still not hard to understand.
I'm a store clerk, it's kinda boring but it's enough for a living. I can draw some simple stuff too and made some commissions in the way. But for now I'd rather not risk my living by turning into a full-time freelancer.
With a goal like this he may even consider hiring people to work with him. And even if not, still understandable.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
He's probably thinking of first "assuring" a good-enough income before quitting his job.
It's not hard to see this. It's a lot but still not hard to understand.
I'm a store clerk, it's kinda boring but it's enough for a living. I can draw some simple stuff too and made some commissions in the way. But for now I'd rather not risk my living by turning into a full-time freelancer.
With a goal like this he may even consider hiring people to work with him. And even if not, still understandable.
That's understandable, but if he want's to hit that number he needs to make a bigger effort.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes