Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
One thing people forget (me included) is that the tiers on SubscribeStar have Early Access on New Releases.
So who knows when the public release will happen.

...unless...

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
Too bad subscribestar payment's can't be done through paypal since that is my primary way of buying shit online. Otherwise I'd actually support him but for now honestly, this wait has just been such a strain and if he really doesn't make the public release at least tomorrow then I'm gonna be even more disappointed.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
nice name over there forsenCD. Suge Knight
No, not Suge Knight, I think he's locked up in prison. I'm talkin' shungite. Anyways, it's a two billion year-old like, rock stone that protects against frequencies and unwanted frequencies that may be traveling in the air.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Could this have anything to do with why the update is not here yet? : "

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.
"

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I swear to god that if we have to wait like 3 more days I'm actually going to die
overreacting , 2 . I Don't care if it takes the rest of the month , as long they make it solid builds and not a buggy mess . I have waited a quarter of a year , you can wait a little longer .

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
overreacting , 2 . I Don't care if it takes the rest of the month , as long they make it solid builds and not a buggy mess . I have waited a quarter of a year , you can wait a little longer .
You are right. I don't mind wait two more days. On the other hand, MildaSento could be more active on twitter or SubscribeStar, at least to keep us update about the state of the game, a progress bar, I don't know, something to decrease a bit the anxiety of the users here.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
You are right. I don't mind wait two more days. On the other hand, MildaSento could be more active on twitter or SubscribeStar, at least to keep us update about the state of the game, a progress bar, I don't know, something to decrease a bit the anxiety of the users here.
I agree with that

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes