yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Inb4 the dev bluffed and needs more time. The rage will be stronk.^^
I was hyped at first with this game, but seeing how long it takes to dev to work it just made see it like any other game. Of course, he doesn't make a lot to like live from this tho, so i understand. Besides we don't know shit about devs real life so we don't know i he simply don't care or he is too busy with life.

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I was hyped at first with this game, but seeing how long it takes to dev to work it just made see it like any other game. Of course, he doesn't make a lot to like live from this tho, so i understand. Besides we don't know shit about devs real life so we don't know i he simply don't care or he is too busy with life.
Dude, check out the post on SubcribeStar, there he talks about the schedule changes. Lot of the users here are very used to play monthly releases, most are asuming that long time waits for updates are because devs are lazy or busy. I don't think this is the case. Probably those on discord knows it better. The fact that he takes More time, doesn't make him be like any other devs. In my opinión, an because I follow monthly, and long term update games, and the long term worth the wait most of the times. I have unfollow lots of games who make monthly releases because of the low quality. But a lot of the users are very unpacient, that's why most of the devs must work that way, I mean, by monthly updates

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone have a full save for this that actually includes the global data? I see a few posts with only the save file and therefore nothing can be done with them.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Does anyone have a full save for this that actually includes the global data? I see a few posts with only the save file and therefore nothing can be done with them.
You might want to save this question for later. The new update could be out any moment now.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Dude, check out the post on SubcribeStar, there he talks about the schedule changes. Lot of the users here are very used to play monthly releases, most are asuming that long time waits for updates are because devs are lazy or busy. I don't think this is the case. Probably those on discord knows it better. The fact that he takes More time, doesn't make him be like any other devs. In my opinión, an because I follow monthly, and long term update games, and the long term worth the wait most of the times. I have unfollow lots of games who make monthly releases because of the low quality. But a lot of the users are very unpacient, that's why most of the devs must work that way, I mean, by monthly updates
I'm aware of that dude, i agree with the schedule too, i prefer waiting a lot for a juicy update rather than a dry quick update. But the last one already took him long and i wasn't too much content. The dev should see here if he should take much more time so he can give a update with a fairly amount of content.

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
I'm aware of that dude, i agree with the schedule too, i prefer waiting a lot for a juicy update rather than a dry quick update. But the last one already took him long and i wasn't too much content. The dev should see here if he should take much more time so he can give a update with a fairly amount of content.
The DEV talked about another job where he is working on(Like a regular job, not game projects), so he is working part-time on this project until he reach a $5000 goal on subscribestar to go full-time. Now he is working full-time because of quarentine, but soon he will back to part-time unless he reach that goal (I'm not sure if he needs that much to go full-time)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes