Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
He's probably thinking of first "assuring" a good-enough income before quitting his job.
It's not hard to see this. It's a lot but still not hard to understand.
I'm a store clerk, it's kinda boring but it's enough for a living. I can draw some simple stuff too and made some commissions in the way. But for now I'd rather not risk my living by turning into a full-time freelancer.
With a goal like this he may even consider hiring people to work with him. And even if not, still understandable.
Where are you from? How much do you need to live in your country? I mean, rent, food, tax, etc. In my country even with the crisis, 1000-1200 is enough, with 5000 you are rich. Probably in other countrys, the situations are different, MildaSento should live somewhere in Africa, a poor country on Asia or Latin America to need that much, like Venezuela or Haiti.

That's understandable, but if he want's to hit that number he needs to make a bigger effort.
I think he is already doing it, considering that he is doing everything by himself.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Where are you from? How much do you need to live in your country? I mean, rent, food, tax, etc. In my country even with the crisis, 1000-1200 is enough, with 5000 you are rich. Probably in other countrys, the situations are different, MildaSento should live somewhere in Africa, a poor country on Asia or Latin America to need that much, like Venezuela or Haiti.
And that's just my point. If I were to risk my safe spot, I'd only do it in a case that I'd be making more than enough.

But I just forgot that it's dollars (I think).
I live in Brazil, 5000 in Brazilian Real is a hella good income (considering you don't have anyone to pay). 5000 dollars here is just bonkers, the crisis (and the FUCKING STUPID GOVERNMENT) made the dollar skyrocket to a rate of 5:1.

Don't know where he lives, looking this way it's...kinda greedy. But well, it's his right to put the goal he wants.

kiryuki

Oct 24, 2017

Public post

Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.1.5

OH SHIEEEETT ITS TIME BOISSS..

kiryuki

Oct 24, 2017
I hope the scenes have replay ability, since we only depend on saving before the scene happens right now.. Like probably have it on sleeping in own room option...

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Can't seem to trigger 4th bath scene unless its the scene with the foot? If that's the case then I may have missed the first scene or something.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
""
- Emmi H-scene. (After Got caught by Betty event at the Swimming Pool and got F on the test. Meet Emmi at 1 PM on Class)
""

whats scene is this ?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes