MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Honestly, I lost interest as soon as going to school was introduced. It's always such a boring and repetitive thing.

EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
Does anyone have a guide set up? I can't figure out how to progress with the teacher who catches you peeping at the pool. Or how to help the sister study.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I really love the art, hope next update old saves will work and we get it a little bit faster.
Loving all the characters so far, when I say the name Theo on the changelog I got a little bit scared, but thanks good so far there is no sharing or NTR bullshit, much rather keep drinking cow milk in a scene than having another guy faving their way with one of the girls.
Keep the good work Dev, even though we always want more scenes and content, you are still making a great job!

joose

Jan 21, 2018
"A boy back to his countryside to continue his study. Let's follow him to enjoy beautiful rural life."

How's the actual dialogue in game?

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Daisy H-scene = 1st scene: Bath with Daisy rubbing your dick on her butt and cum on her back.
2nd & 3rd scenes: Bathroom = 2nd fucking her ass hole, 3rd foot job in bathroom
4th scene: Bathroom = ?????

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, how to get the 3rd and 4th events/scenes for the bathroom? I only got to the footjob and my current points with her is 83

EagleClass

Jul 3, 2020
So some quality of life features I might suggest.
1. A journal in your room to remember any H-scenes you've unlocked (yes even with the cow), and blank spots for H-scenes you have not unlocked.
2. A key item in your inventory to let you know the girl's daily schedules.
3. When money becomes important a "cheat rock" that lets the player up the stats of girls affection and money

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes