Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
im searching all the files connected to bathroom events. So far all i've seen is from the buttrub until the footjob, nothing beyond that.
okay cool, also for the apron scene other than the butt slapping is there anything else. Also what is "dive" option i see in the changelong.

Reactions: tuShua

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i saw that it's one of their "rules" but was bestiality really not planned for this game? the fact the cows have a relationship stat and the hypersexualized way their udders are drawn leads me to believe otherwise. they're drawn with more "love" than most games that actually include bestiality

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So, there are 6 H-scenes in total right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think I missed anything.
EDIT: Added a few "Extra" that I was actually missing (thanks for people noting this). This time for sure.

Last edited:

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, thanks everyone for the help with the Emmi-scene.

But we have no chance to repeet the H scenes after the unlocking, right??? Only the basics we can repeet (breastsuck, butrub,...).

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, thanks everyone for the help with the Emmi-scene.

But we have no chance to repeet the H scenes after the unlocking, right??? Only the basics we can repeet (breastsuck, butrub,...).
That is correct. Whenever you see a heart somewhere, save before you interact. At the moment the heart icon means that it's a H scene.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
That was a great scene but I need MOAR
Who knows what he is planing. On the Farm-site you have 4 ways without upstep. There can come a wood-card with animals or a other field-card with horses or something. If he is planing bestiality, then there will be coming such maps with bestiality include. Why not. Hope also for the real mother in the future. And many other H scenes over all maps.

amajul

Jan 16, 2018
Is there any guide or walkthrough that i can use? cuz i have no idea what to do after the 3rd day

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Is there any guide or walkthrough that i can use? cuz i have no idea what to do after the 3rd day
Go to skool and visit there the classroom and the pool-map, from / helping your aunt in the house so that you get more likes. After and after comes the scenes. It is not a big game, so you will see very fast what you can / must do.

I hope, that this game will be very big in the future...1.4 KB :love: Full of scenes....with repeet option please!!!

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes