bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well..Daisy's your aunt and Anna's your cousin. You already banged Daisy in the ass in this update and probably vaginal sex with both her and Anna too in the future. In some/most cultures that is considered incest
Well.... Blood is blood. so is incest. unless it is "Aunt" as in mothers best friend who you call aunt, I dunno, is a stretch, and if the game doesn't specify it as that then would treat it as incest.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Even after i pressing exit nothing happening
is working as intended.
all the tapping and longpressing is far from perfect but the best you can get with a touch screen instead of a mouse with 3 buttons.

cianideg

Mar 30, 2020
To those asking if the 4th daisy scene is bugged, it's not. Its the footjob, confirmed by dev:

cianideg

Mar 30, 2020
so, the 1st is ass rub, 2nd is anal, 4th is footjob. what is the 3rd one?
Just a guess but 2nd and 3rd might be counting ass rub(2nd) and anal(3rd) due to difference in dialogue? Or trying to penetrate ass and full on penetration since they both have animations.

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
" - Emmi H-scene. (After Got caught by Betty event at the Swimming Pool and got F on the test. Meet Emmi at 1 PM on Class) "
How can I got F on the test? I learned every fuckin day, play 5 weeks in the game and I still don't got F on the test. It's a bug???

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
She wasn't wearing it when I did it the second time around for some reason. 11 and 12 am, when she was making dinner, and on fridays. Don't know why
Ahh...regarding that, there was someone who posted that it was a bug a few threads back. He said to just save on thursday before you sleep, and if she doesn't wear the apron, just reload your save

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
" - Emmi H-scene. (After Got caught by Betty event at the Swimming Pool and got F on the test. Meet Emmi at 1 PM on Class) "
How can I got F on the test? I learned every fuckin day, play 5 weeks in the game and I still don't got F on the test. It's a bug???
skip days until friday by just waking up and going immediately back to sleep, garaunted F, just like real life

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
how to make naked girls in kitchen?
slap daisy? how?
Remember to save before entering the H-scene if you want to watch it more, It only happens once in this update. H-scene will easily notice when the heart event maker pops up.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes