Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
You already got to join? I'm still stuck at "We're still talking etc." about me joining their club lmao
You need to get the Kate scene to join. This means you need to get caught by Kate while you peep on Nina showering at the Pool (weekdays 13:00). It's RNG whether she tries to catch you or not. If she is coming, then pick the tree to get caught. After that, just go to the pool next time at the usual time.

Reactions: darlic and tuShua

Rev

Apr 25, 2017

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
the game is beautiful and it is very nice but I think some things are missing:
a gallery to find out what you have unlocked or not.
who or what you need to do to continue the scenes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys first time play this game. Can someone give me some advice? Or a walkthrough?
Anyway the game look very beautiful! I really like the harvest moon aspect! Sad that the farm cannot be upgraded :LOL: was cool if i can help the aunt to raise the farm and help her and build new thing :LOL: so she can love me more and give me more :love:

I really hope that the MC's mother return back at the farm also her. I love incest things :love:

I am at me first day. Do i need to study and play the intere day to advence the story? I can only go to the barn. Cant exit to other location.
Thank you for let us play you game

Last edited:
Reactions: fertywerps

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Great update. The animations are absolutely top notch.
But...quite short in the end. If this was "enough for a update" is debatable. Even though I can see why it took so much time.

ultimatetheif

Mar 10, 2020
this game is incredible too bad it was quite short I can't wait till the next update for this the developers and anyone involved are doing good

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
How much content does this game have? Reading good things about the game but the version number is stopping me from checking it out xD

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I've gotta say, I've waited for an anal scene with Daisy and when it finally happens, it's a rape scene. Talk about a disappointment.

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
That quest never ends as far as i know, its just another way to get friendship points with her.
Don't drink the milk because you'll lose one of the two points.

how did you get the anal scene? i can only buttjob in the shower :(
You need the to raise the points with your classmate next to you. In the afternoon, next to the vending machine, he will offer you a drink. This is the trigger for that event.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes