Autark

Jan 20, 2018
how to make naked girls in kitchen?
slap daisy? how?
Remember to save before entering the H-scene if you want to watch it more, It only happens once in this update. H-scene will easily notice when the heart event maker pops up.
Remember the Laundry Day on Friday? Pick up the Wrong Clothes (On her Bed) too and she will appear at 11am in the Kitchen with a Apron.

Reactions: dokodesuka

zandalari

May 4, 2019
" - Emmi H-scene. (After Got caught by Betty event at the Swimming Pool and got F on the test. Meet Emmi at 1 PM on Class) "
How can I got F on the test? I learned every fuckin day, play 5 weeks in the game and I still don't got F on the test. It's a bug???
You STUDIED every day for the test to get an F?

F=fail. You're supposed to...not do anything to get an F. Damn, you might be the only person in history to have ever tried and failed to get an F.

Absolute fucking legend. I award you an A+.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the art and characters are sexy and wholesome, but what the hell is wrong with the story developing?!

there is the clock from 7 to 21 o'clock and every hour could be going something on, on any location. so the player has to go every hour to any location to not miss anything. and this is disturbing!

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019

F=fail. You're supposed to...not do anything to get an F. Damn, you might be the only person in history to have ever tried and failed to get an F.

Actually, what is required in order to complete the quest?
Simply, play only yesterday started in this game)

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019

Dude, I don't knew what is the F. Is this the american classification? Cuz I'm NOT american.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
I'm not a choosing beggar but this update was barely worth like 30 minutes game time I don't think I'll be supporting milda sento. I can't even view 2 of the scenes that he made because I've already viewed them.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Actually, what is required in order to complete the quest?
Simply, play only yesterday started in this game)
Says so on the first page under changelog. Get caught peeping by betty by the pool and get an F on Friday, after that meet the teacher at 1pm in the class.

Dude, I don't knew what is the F. Is this the american classification? Cuz I'm NOT american.
It is and I'm not american either. At least now you know.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
how to make naked girls in kitchen?
slap daisy? how?
Remember to save before entering the H-scene if you want to watch it more, It only happens once in this update. H-scene will easily notice when the heart event maker pops up.
You could see Anna and Daisy fully naked? I know that exists in the files, but does that even really happen in game? The only one i can remember was daisy on her apron and you get to see her vegene below the table.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes