alpella

Jun 19, 2017
dude this footjob was sick! I hope we got a scene with the other girl. Also please try to make a reverse footjob while he is reading a book

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
He probably means timeskip option. Like jumping from a day/daytime to another with the press of a button.
Yeah - at first I was trying to figure out what mini-game I missed. Then considered maybe cheats ,replays or time passage...

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So, there are 6 H-scenes in total right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think I missed anything.
For some reason I can't get the aunt to wear only an apron. Is it only the first time or is it random times she'll wear it?

Reactions: Dreamsy

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
okay cool, also for the apron scene other than the butt slapping is there anything else. Also what is "dive" option i see in the changelong.
idk if the others have been able to unlock or get that scene, but I never got the option for a "dive" during lunch time when she's only wearing her apron. They just both have lunch and that's it. Idk how to unlock that option/scene either, sorry

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
For some reason I can't get the aunt to wear only an apron. Is it only the first time or is it random times she'll wear it?
she'll only wear it during friday's after you have completed the laundry quest. She wears it at 11 am when she's cooking and you'll have the option to slap her ass.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well this was not for me.
goood graphics, alright storyline, but the gameplay itself is boring, feeling like during chores

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
The best fucking update ever, holy shit it was amazing! This can only point towards a great, great game!! Hope for Milda all the best because he is in my vip dev creator content!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Awesome , finally an update i was waiting for it, i like the gameplay and the graphics, but ahm i suggest a journal or something, about what scenes we already unlocked, and check anytime how much friendship/love we had, even better if we could have a tip or schedule about an activity with each character

Also i hope climb up tree's come soon, as the use for the money (wanna have the Theo drink again)

Beside that, uhm i could suggest any improvement of the milking skill for another use maybe?

And as a personal idea/request for the climb, maybe a cat pet could teach him how to?

But i have lot of expectatives of this game, so im gonna keep playing as much as its possible

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
she'll only wear it during friday's after you have completed the laundry quest. She wears it at 11 am when she's cooking and you'll have the option to slap her ass.
She wasn't wearing it when I did it the second time around for some reason. 11 and 12 am, when she was making dinner, and on fridays. Don't know why

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes