Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I understand that the game indicates it is only playable for Windows here but I am seeing elsewhere that there are APK’s for it for Android and even an iPhone version.

Not sure if those latter two versions are bunk or if they really can work on those two OS’s? Anyone here happen to know for certain?

One of the sites showing it as being available for those two OS’s was but not sure if that is a legitimate site or not?

Deleted my earlier post on this same topic and reposted it again in the hopes I may actually receive a response about it this time.

Reactions: Sethgreen6969

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
It is weird and ironic that the people that complain are the ones who aren't donators, and the ones that donates don't complain a single bit, literally i am expecting a big donator of milda to complain, but no one in there does it

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
It is weird and ironic that the people that complain are the ones who aren't donators, and the ones that donates don't complain a single bit, literally i am expecting a big donator of milda to complain, but no one in there does it
You can criticize a free game or a game that you don't donate money to, if the complaint makes sense, of course. If the people who donate money don't complain about the delay between updates even after reaching the 5k goal, good for Milda. I hope he does like Dr.Bones did.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
People really arguin about a dude who really delivers content? Complain when the dude keeps saying "it comes out next week" and you don't have anything. By now let the homie cook.

Huyyyyyyyyy

Jan 12, 2022
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Anyone have this mod but file name is .PNG?

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
finally I found it I thought I was going crazy, I was sure I had seen something about this subject and here it is from THREE YEARS AGO, as I said this is the dev's idea and not the subs' idea, how he tries to sell it to get away with it (zoo and gay tags) View attachment 3064869
ofcourse zoophilia is always been planned. have you seen the cow. beside the bear already counted as zoo

N4Rs

May 14, 2021
finally I found it I thought I was going crazy, I was sure I had seen something about this subject and here it is from THREE YEARS AGO, as I said this is the dev's idea and not the subs' idea, how he tries to sell it to get away with it (zoo and gay tags) View attachment 3064869
i might be oky with zoo but gay?...probally with that bully guy as the 1st gay

• Angry
Reactions: taterballz
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes