harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
hu? a slime? since when is this fantasy rpg ?
the entire town is explicitly under the effects of a magical field with mysterious effects.
there is a witch with actual magic
there is a fairy, with lots of scenes
the fairy is a merchant that lets you buy magical stuff from the fae realm. including magic that alters other scenes. Like temporarily shrinking your dick for different scenes with different girls.
the bear is magical and turns into a bear-girl kemonomimi

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
guys i need help with the last scene with nina, i trained with her at least 4 times (the scene with back massage) but she still loses everytime i start the competition.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
No. Just, no. Tell me that dick is only temporary. Please. If he puts a dick permanetly on her, this game is doomed.
Yep and also no and theres always an option to turn it off
And when I say Yep
100% other people will demand their fetishes and if it didn't got added they'll be angry

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
how much play time does this game have in this state ?
So there quite a lot of actual play time especially for a first time playing. About 60-70 hours. Most of this comes from bad/unclear design and objectives. The in-game guide is very confusing to read through and will likely mandate a notepad to keep track of everything. If you use the built in cheat menu it will shave off about 10-20 hours of travel time and grinding for money/relationships/time passing. There are a lot of scenes now though many are annoyingly specific to unlock and will drive you back to this thread searching for answers.

Still worth playing for the first time just to see all the content but in all honesty I cannot recommend it after that as there's still so much QoL missing.

Reactions: BartzV
4.10 star(s) 161 Votes