Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You need Pixie progress 9, Daisy progress 30 and Ek progress 6. Then craft a "Bee House Scroll" at the Workbench next to your field.
I've hit the end of Daisy's content, and Ek's content, and Pixie is the one I'm trying to progress. But I don't have any workbench by my field. Was there a stage in Daisy's content I was supposed to build it and somehow I missed it or something?

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Is there any reason as to why the scenes for the cousin force you to use that small dick dust ? Is the dev afraid of getting banned somewhere or what ?

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Is there any reason as to why the scenes for the cousin force you to use that small dick dust ? Is the dev afraid of getting banned somewhere or what ?
You mean Anna? Cause she hasn't had any new content for a while. There used to be a Big-D mod but don't think it's being maintained anymore. Also as of now putting it in w/o minidust will forsure wake her up and put her in alot of pain, We'll eventually get to do it just gotta wait.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Fucking your cousin is really old content.
The in game explanation is that she is super tight and can't take your full sized penis.

In very recent update he finally added fucking mabel with full sized penis.
So this explanation seems a bit outdated.

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
I'm thinking of trying to play now or better to wait for version 0.3?
Wait until this time next year or at least V0.5, there's a LOT of content for a first playthrough however, the game is going through some changes and it is still confusing as hell to unlock scenes even with the in-game guide. If you want to play it now use the built in cheat menu for money, teleporting, and time changing. Remember that there's a search function for this thread at the top right of the page that will help you find answers.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes