Strados

Jan 15, 2019
So I was previous versions to work on Mac with Porting Kit but this version just doesn't seem to want to work with it. Anyone know if there's a step I might be missing with Porting Kit or know of another way I can get it to work on Mac?

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
guys i need help with the last scene with nina, i trained with her at least 4 times (the scene with back massage) but she still loses everytime i start the competition.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
How can i get wood or stone? The comments says about lost woods, but i cannot chip any tree or mining any stone. I have the axe from Erk, what is the problem i missed out?

stargazer22

Jan 3, 2024
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.2.7.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.04.2023 (fix for persistent Halloween event buttons)
Hey bro please the Mega link is no longer there

Nomumugret

Sep 24, 2023
This game is slowly turning into an ai art game yeah milda is definitely using ai art for example Callum fcking Nina outside the pool or when Callum used the orange haired girl butt to cum maybe it's just me but yeah milda is definitely using ai art to create the scenes but for drawing characters or areas definitely not but for scenes yeah I definitely see that and the art before the rework was definitely better felt more natural maybe I'm just skeptical because I've seen a lot of ai art recently but it definitely looks like ai art

Reactions: MarriedToHellhounds

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get rid of the thornbush blocking the construction sites by the river? I'm trying to get Pixies scenes and I can't access that section.

I am using an old save transitioned into a new one but with the phone cheats it's probably still possible to fix, right? Even if I have to go back.

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone know how to get rid of the thornbush blocking the construction sites by the river? I'm trying to get Pixies scenes and I can't access that section.

I am using an old save transitioned into a new one but with the phone cheats it's probably still possible to fix, right? Even if I have to go back.
You need Pixie progress 9, Daisy progress 30 and Ek progress 6. Then craft a "Bee House Scroll" at the Workbench next to your field.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes