OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
he is using AI now? I wish I could learn the techniques involved.
You pick the provider, pay a subscription, type words and results.
Poor results I might add but 85% of people will not be able to tell the difference so it works.

Ever since he started using AI the quality of art went downhill pretty substantially and lost its "thing". Updates aren't that more frequent + all the questionable and appalling content stuff that leaves very bad taste - to put it mildly. No, thank you.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Poor results I might add but 85% of people will not be able to tell the difference so it works.

Ever since he started using AI the quality of art went downhill pretty substantially and lost its "thing". Updates aren't that more frequent + all the questionable and appalling content stuff that leaves very bad taste - to put it mildly. No, thank you.
that is understandable. my interest on the techniques used. is in depended of the opinion you have. to wich i agree with. if you can draw of have the budged for it then you should do so.

still my interest in learning about the AI generation is for personal purposes. setting it up on your pc and training models and stuff like that. if it is just a subscription then it kind of defeats the purpose. though I would still like to know how.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
that is understandable. my interest on the techniques used. is in depended of the opinion you have. to wich i agree with. if you can draw of have the budged for it then you should do so.

still my interest in learning about the AI generation is for personal purposes. setting it up on your pc and training models and stuff like that. if it is just a subscription then it kind of defeats the purpose. though I would still like to know how.
I am pretty sure most if not all decent ones are subscription based, yes.
In terms of learning I would recommend Youtube and Google. There is tons of material there. Unfortunately will not be able to recommend anything. Outside of my interest. Sorry.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
dude you can literally see the sketch. I still don't get how people say it's fucking ai. Has your brain really degenerated from too much fapping?
AI has come a long way, I feel like the most recent best uses work as assist tools. which is why you see a sketch that is being fed to the program. in theory it saves you a lot of time. out of wich you wonder what is the creator doing with said free time.

Jun 15, 2018
AI has come a long way, I feel like the most recent best uses work as assist tools. which is why you see a sketch that is being fed to the program. in theory it saves you a lot of time. out of wich you wonder what is the creator doing with said free time.
no it's counter productive. If milda wants to, he can just ask the ai to do everything in one go, and edit the end result. Not asking the ai to do each layer one by one. You can see the coloring and shading steps. The most useful thing that can be done with ai assist is make them to generate things for references.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
no it's counter productive. If milda wants to, he can just ask the ai to do everything in one go, and edit the end result. Not asking the ai to do each layer one by one. You can see the coloring and shading steps. The most useful thing that can be done with ai assist is make them to generate things for references.
sorry I was not talking in an in context way. in contex the art presented a few posts above looks legit. the thong one does look AI

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022

Hmm, don't you see that he publishes sketches all the time? Maybe I can introduce you to a good eyes doctor

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
He said it himself that he uses it to speed up the process. No one is saying he does not sketch or draw anymore...

Reactions: Eshanrayan
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes