Feb 17, 2021
Sadly i cant play it on mac...
How to play on macOS

1. Open google
  2. Search for nwjs
  3. Open NW.js official site
  4. Download "Normal" version
  5. Unzip
  6. Put nwjs.app file in root of game directory (it must be in the same folder as Game.exe)
  7. Open Terminal
  8. Exec command xattr -cr /path/to/nwjs.app where /path/to/nwjs.app is the path to nwjs.app file.
  9. Run nwjs.app

This also works with some other games on this engine as well

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Is this one even worth playing yet or should I wait 3+ years for full release?
There is quite a lot of content in this game already, main problems you will likely face especially as a newer player are the large grind and confusing progression to unlock the scenes. There are built in cheats and a guide to character events in the phone however, to progress you need to jump around to different characters' sections a lot and the guide is not well written.

This thread has a lot of information so using the search function with it will help massively. While this game does have good animations and (subjectively)good art, there is no major "WOW! I need to play that." hooks that can't be found in other games.
Due to the dev seemingly adding more characters every few updates the completion of the game is looking like after 2030 if it ever happens at all.

Give it at least two hours if you want to try it out, also if you are playing on android there will be some UI problems, just search for keywords in this thread to figure out how to fix them.

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
How to trigger Joyce arrive? I completed all the requirements (characters progress), and helping Anna with milking cows (16-17pm Weekdays) but nothing happening.

UPD: I see
The guide in the events tab is completly misleading it states that you have to progress with listed girls to certain stage in order to trigger Joyce arrival but that is not correct. in reality you have to finish listed girls entire content to get the Joyce to apear.

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
how do you craft the key to the aunt's room? after the sensual massage she closes de door and you cant open it, the guide says you need the DIY tools and nails, which i already have, already meet the blacksmith and all that but i dunno where to go to make em. And on that note, how do you open the whole on the aunts room when she is usuing the dildo? Im using the cheats and guide on the phone but everything seems to trigger when they feel like it

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't give a fuck about Kate if she fuck her son (mom x son at top always for me). I just don't want anyone else to fuck Daisy, douie, Joyce, Anna, mae, emmi and blacksmith be it animal or human. Callum turning into animal is the best solution.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes