OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
no it's counter productive. If milda wants to, he can just ask the ai to do everything in one go, and edit the end result. Not asking the ai to do each layer one by one. You can see the coloring and shading steps. The most useful thing that can be done with ai assist is make them to generate things for references.
He said it himself that he uses it to speed up the process. No one is saying he does not sketch or draw anymore...

Reactions: Eshanrayan

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
this is simply false. He did say him changing his artstyle speed up his process, but him using ai is actually purely speculation.
Yet the art got objectively worse and his "artstyle" changed (I am using the term loosely here) + common AI characteristics started appearing.
For example, he used to be quite decent with proportions, but for some reason recent updates contain a lot of odd mistakes in this area.

Also, sketch and lineart are two different things.

Jun 15, 2018
Yet the art got objectively worse and his "artstyle" changed (I am using the term loosely here) + common AI characteristics started appearing.
For example, he used to be quite decent with proportions, but for some reason recent updates contain a lot of odd mistakes in this area.

Also, sketch and lineart are two different things.
completely subjective take. And I'm not gonna go down the grammar nazi route. The main point is he posted every step he did, which is completely stupid when he could just bake the whole thing with ai in one go, if he used ai in the first place.

Reactions: bebe2803

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
completely subjective take. And I'm not gonna go down the grammar nazi route. The main point is he posted every step he did, which is completely stupid when he could just bake the whole thing with ai in one go, if he used ai in the first place.
Actually no. I have professional experience on the subject.

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
the length this people go just to argue online are outstanding. if you don't like it just go no one stopping you. but nooooo. you must fight with stranger online so you feel gratify with your opinion. you dont need to circle jerk you know you can just fuck your self that's why we all here to fuck our self

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
the length this people go just to argue online are outstanding. if you don't like it just go no one stopping you. but nooooo. you must fight with stranger online so you feel gratify with your opinion. you dont need to circle jerk you know you can just fuck your self that's why we all here to fuck our self
I expressed my opinion, someone did not like it and proceeded to undermine the validity of the statement by claiming it is being subjective. I then clarified that it is based on my professional experience and provided some examples.

the length some fans will go to just blindly defend an objective reality is outstanding.

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
Sorry if someone already explained this, but what's the correlation between affection, stage and progression? I've been searching the thread but couldn't find an explanation. Maybe I'm using the wrong terms, because I can't be the only one who has this question.

EDIT1: What I could find so far from the OP and others is that the scene that STAGE refers to is unlocked by the PROGRESS (the blue number - the amount needed is inside the parentheses) and AFFECTION (the orange number - this one grows with character interactions).
I could not find how exactly you increase PROGRESS but the amount you have of AFFECTION and PROGRESS is listed at the top of the phone page.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
when you like something you recognize the good and the bad things, airing them out is something natural. not liking something is entirely different. when people talk about the bad stuff is because there is still some attachment.

orilith

Sep 12, 2020
Since I can only play this through joiplay, I'm having an issue where there is no way to interact with the phone. It softlocks the game if it's opened. Anyone know a possible way around it, or am I SoL?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes