Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
I’m a little sad to see how the game evolves...

I discovered this game at the end of 2021 and I loved it immediately for a few things: the artstyle, the milfs and the overall vanilla vibe of the game.

I followed the development of the game actively for 2 years, I even made a lot of fan-arts here and on the discord.

But yeah... the game changed a lot during those few years, the artstyle changed, magical stuff is becoming more and more important, lolis are becoming the main target of the game and now there's even debate about animals fucking the girls...

The game has nothing to do anymore with what it used to be, and it seems from what i see from recent posts, that it will continue in this direction.

Milda chosed this path for his game and i respect it, + it seems that the game has never been this popular so it was clearly a good bet from him.

But for myself and i think a lot of old supporters, the reasons that maked us loved this game are disappearing with time and we are clearly not the targeted audience anymore...

1717022416643.png

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022

I discovered this game at the end of 2021 and I loved it immediately for a few things: the artstyle, the milfs and the overall vanilla vibe of the game.

I followed the development of the game actively for 2 years, I even made a lot of fan-arts here and on the discord.

But yeah... the game changed a lot during those few years, the artstyle changed, magical stuff is becoming more and more important, lolis are becoming the main target of the game and now there's even debate about animals fucking the girls...

The game has nothing to do anymore with what it used to be, and it seems from what i see from recent posts, that it will continue in this direction.

Milda chosed this path for his game and i respect it, + it seems that the game has never been this popular so it was clearly a good bet from him.

But for myself and i think a lot of old supporters, the reasons that maked us loved this game are disappearing with time and we are clearly not the targeted audience anymore...

View attachment 3684232
Eh to be frank I find you are overreacting and got a wrong idea of what kind of game this is. This game was never solely about milfs, nor is it about lolis. The recent updates always been abouts giving focus to specific girls, they just don't always happen to focus on milfs and other busty ladies since they now share a table with other types.

Magic on the other hand is just a tool to justify the more exotic sexual encounters and characters.

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
This game was never solely about milfs, nor is it about lolis
Yes, but the recents focus have clearly been only for lolis characters ( Anna, Nina, Mabel ect... ).

And put aside the characters who got a focus, even the new characters who are created as side characters for updates, are mainly lolis. ( Maleena, Teddy, Ebony girls, School girls club, Slime girl ect...).

For the milfs, we got Megan, the blacksmith girl and the river girl from the Pixie's update. ( two of them got something like 1 cg as contents btw lol ).

I'm not saying that the game is 100% lolis, but you can't deny that it is not really balanced. ( which was the case at the debuts of the game )

Magic on the other hand is just a tool to justify the more exotic sexual encounters and characters.
Yep, i understand. It's just that for me the whole "magical side" of the game is going too far, this is going out of my tastes.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
At least they don't engage into harassment and death threats like NTR-Haters and I'm not even exagerating.
yes they do.
devs posted how they were literally threatened with review bombs if they don't make the MC into a cuck.

other devs have been doxxed and had their family harassed for refusing to bow the NTR mafia. for example:
dev doxxed by NTR fan.png

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020

View attachment 3684232
I think you misunderstood from the get go what this was. Never did Milda imply that his intial characters were going to be his only focus for the entirety of this game. As he has expanded it he is simply including a wider scope of things, not taking away his initial focus. In fact, two of the next slated updates are focused entirely on older mature characters.

I think your gripe is simply you didn't understand his intentions at all. You wanted a focus almost entirely on one kind of thing, and honestly, had he thought like you do that would probably result in less success for him.

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
yes they do.
devs posted how they were literally threatened with review bombs if they don't make the MC into a cuck.

other devs have been doxxed and had their family harassed for refusing to bow the NTR mafia. for example:
View attachment 3684559
Or your just cherry picking one devs bad experience to justify your hate of NTR. Not that it matters when your bias is just to blatant that it's easy to not take you seriously.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes