Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I’m a little sad to see how the game evolves...

I discovered this game at the end of 2021 and I loved it immediately for a few things: the artstyle, the milfs and the overall vanilla vibe of the game.

I followed the development of the game actively for 2 years, I even made a lot of fan-arts here and on the discord.

But yeah... the game changed a lot during those few years, the artstyle changed, magical stuff is becoming more and more important, lolis are becoming the main target of the game and now there's even debate about animals fucking the girls...

The game has nothing to do anymore with what it used to be, and it seems from what i see from recent posts, that it will continue in this direction.

Milda chosed this path for his game and i respect it, + it seems that the game has never been this popular so it was clearly a good bet from him.

But for myself and i think a lot of old supporters, the reasons that maked us loved this game are disappearing with time and we are clearly not the targeted audience anymore...

View attachment 3684232
Well,You know that the ones who choose the Release characters are the subscribers,So the developer has nothing to do with choosing the characters,He even began choosing specific characters for some versions in order to advance the game's story, as he says

• Thinking Face
Reactions: astrophel

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Some may complain about the changes that occur in the game, and this is normal if they are “subscribers.”Because they invested their money,But the most talkative people are those who play the game for free and have not even invested a one dollar,These people have no right at all to resent or complain about changing the game, in my opinion. Those who have the right to object and criticize (politely, respectfully, and without insulting the developer) are the ones who invested their money.So, pirates and misers who play the game "for free" should stay calm.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Or your just cherry picking one devs bad experience to justify your hate of NTR. Not that it matters when your bias is just to blatant that it's easy to not take you seriously.
While I can not speak for harem.king's hate or not for NTR. The response to Champinon's post of how NTR lovers are better then NTR hatters and would not resort to such evil tactics is false, and providing a example is not cherry picking it is providing an example. I will not name names, but I know devs that have been attacked by NTR haters as well as devs that have been attacked by NTR lovers. There is good and bad in all groups.

People move for many reasons. The funny thing was beastality was actually originally rejected not because of the people that did not want it, but because of those (manly one IIRC) that pushed to hard for it. Making Milda finely say fuck it. For a while He even stopped responding to people. All of this was back in 2021.

For a dev no is not their only problem, to much yes is also an issue. Whether it is for something to be added, removed, expanded upon. or reduced. It is when you push to hard and don't take no for an answer that things become a problem, and I have seen all the above yes with NTR, but also with other tags. Take anal for example, pregnancy, lesbian, etc.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
While I can not speak for harem.king's hate or not for NTR. The response to Champinon's post of how NTR lovers are better then NTR hatters and would not resort to such evil tactics is false, and providing a example is not cherry picking it is providing an example. I will not name names, but I know devs that have been attacked by NTR haters as well as devs that have been attacked by NTR lovers. There is good and bad in all groups.

People move for many reasons. The funny thing was beastality was actually originally rejected not because of the people that did not want it, but because of those (manly one IIRC) that pushed to hard for it. Making Milda finely say fuck it. For a while He even stopped responding to people. All of this was back in 2021.

For a dev no is not their only problem, to much yes is also an issue. Whether it is for something to be added, removed, expanded upon. or reduced. It is when you push to hard and don't take no for an answer that things become a problem, and I have seen all the above yes with NTR, but also with other tags. Take anal for example, pregnancy, lesbian, etc.
Very eloquently put.
Turns out, any group can have psychos in it.

feyan

Jun 6, 2022
well, people who set the foundation(monetary) of this game originally and leading the game to where it is, if they believe that they have been mislead they can try to work out the finances with the dev for their money with receipt or file an official complain for a fraudulent-mislead case to get their money back. it on those people.

And they, the people who have been supporting the dev for the last year and a half should have seen this coming as this discussion started with pre-release of ver 0.2.7 if I am remembering right.

The dev can argue that the original backers got what was promised based on the ver iterations but if the original backs have all the promises and statements that were made at hand as screenshot/webpage backup they can try and use that for a official case.

The best case scenario the dev could have taken was create a similar separate game and slowly kill off this game, but trying to continue this game in a new direction(I am pretty sure I remember that "No Ntr and No beste" was boldly advertise on itch) is what lead to all the current squabble.

If anyone genuinely feel that you were mislead and you have the statements made by the dev and receipts of your backer support, reach out to the dev and see if you can get your money back or not. if you feel that this was a fraudulent case where the dev had intent(given all the dev's meme about people's whining you can make that case) to mislead and defraud you, its on you to take whatever actions are available in your country and whatever protection your payment service provider extend to your acc.

is this extreme... yes.. are we dealing with extreme genres.. yes.. I am just here with popcorn

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes