joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I see, yea the dev of that game is a huge fan of bestiality. which is why he made a bestiality game and is using a cutsie name for the fetish.
Honestly I never knew it was supposed to be a cutesy name for die hard fans. I just thought it was the dev going for hummer. The more you know, but thinking back the dev must be a big fan. :unsure:

The plot thickens.

Reactions: harem.king

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Idk how to feel about this, on one hand kate has always shown shes kind of a slut who's dtf and honestly i love mom x son stuff so this is a w to me. But if its in a way that callum is seen as a cuckhold I'm not gonna like it at all. And this could also lead down a very bad slope with NTR with Anna, Daisy and Joyce which would honestly ruin the game for me.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Idk how to feel about this, on one hand kate has always shown shes kind of a slut who's dtf and honestly i love mom x son stuff so this is a w to me. But if its in a way that callum is seen as a cuckhold I'm not gonna like it at all. And this could also lead down a very bad slope with NTR with Anna, Daisy and Joyce which would honestly ruin the game for me.
Unless you are fucking the guy who is gonna try to pull a NTR on you...

nub01

May 9, 2017
isn't ntr like stealing someone you love? also i read the polls it says nothing about ntr shes just gonna help him mature :3 chill peeps

Reactions: mikehawk72

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
isn't ntr like stealing someone you love? also i read the polls it says nothing about ntr shes just gonna help him mature :3 chill peeps
F95 takes japanese words and then invents their own definitions for them. typically using american sex terms.

for example, they use the term "bukkake" to mean "man ejaculates on a woman or man".
even though that is basically the english term [facial]. and bukkake means someone being encircled by a group of men who are all ejaculating on her/his face. completely caking them over with semen.

Reactions: astrophel

sssssssssss1010

May 24, 2021
เกมลอร์ด โพสต์: 13898016 สมาชิก: 3599468 said:
แล้วมีเวอร์ชั่นที่ไม่เป็นทางการมั้ย?:เย็น:
[/อ้าง]
ใช่
Yes

Reactions: Garsonstile

mrnobody9689

Jan 15, 2024
Or your just cherry picking one devs bad experience to justify your hate of NTR. Not that it matters when your bias is just to blatant that it's easy to not take you seriously.
Ow - here we are - NTR mafia himself - who even could thought they will get in them in second - what a surprise, no one expected!

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Why are you all hating on Milda when most of you guys aren't even paying for the game(if you do pay then I commend you on that and thank you for supporting Milda). Its optional NTR so if you don't like it then fucking skip it Milda isn't forcing you. It's not like every update would have NTR. Even I wasn't happy about the little pixie scenes and that slime shit so I skipped them. I don't know if you guys noticed yet but Callum is basically NTR bro has been fucking someones wife one of the examples is Douie. Someday we'll be fucking our mom so that's another NTRish incest. Netorare and Netori is basicaly 2 sides of the same NTR coin. And don't even get me started talking about the problem of characters that look like kids but insists that they are 18+, attending to a school that kinda resembles an elementary school, making the mc look shota so it wouldn't be PEDO, and fucking manipulating them.

Last edited:

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
Well, if you remove freeloaders, then there won't be much popularity as such, bro, there will always be the same person who doesn't like something

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
And don't even get me started talking about the problem of characters that look like kids but insists that they are 18+, attending to a school that kinda resembles an elementary school, making the mc look shota so it wouldn't be PEDO, and fucking manipulating them.
you said that while having a pregnant clip as your profile pic

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes