Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
And don't even get me started talking about the problem of characters that look like kids but insists that they are 18+, attending to a school that kinda resembles an elementary school, making the mc look shota so it wouldn't be PEDO, and fucking manipulating them.
you said that while having a pregnant clip as your profile pic

Jione007

Apr 10, 2021
Why are you all hating on Milda when most of you guys aren't even paying for the game(if you do pay then I commend you on that and thank you for supporting Milda). Its optional NTR so if you don't like it then fucking skip it Milda isn't forcing you. It's not like every update would have NTR. Even I wasn't happy about the little pixie scenes and that slime shit so I skipped them. I don't know if you guys noticed yet but Callum is basically NTR bro has been fucking someones wife one of the examples is Douie. Someday we'll be fucking our mom so that's another NTRish incest. Netorare and Netori is basicaly 2 sides of the same NTR coin. And don't even get me started talking about the problem of characters that look like kids but insists that they are 18+, attending to a school that kinda resembles an elementary school, making the mc look shota so it wouldn't be PEDO, and fucking manipulating them.
Bruh. I agree with hating part especially for people who didn't pay anything. But saying ntr is okay because Netori is there is dumb. Yeah ntr and Netori are 2 side of same coin but they are opposing sides. And it is okay to hate one side while liking one sides and many people have no problem with Netori but have problems with Netorare (including me). Just like I am not a fan loli but I have no problem with shota.

Reactions: MornarUruloki

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
how? HOW? I disabled the fastest speed as i always do but now she is completely invisible. No. i cannot interact when she is supposed to be.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The game tells me "Horse bath with 60p", but i have 80 and the event simply doesn't show it!
iirc there is some weirdness with the time there.
try using the phone in cheat mode to move time forwards or backwards one hour.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Why are you all hating on Milda when most of you guys aren't even paying for the game
Cause he's making shit fucking decisions. It's not that hard to understand.

Paying has nothing to do with it but with consuming the media. Are people who don't give money to whatever they're consuming just supposed to shut up about glaring issues? The devs here know what they're getting themselves into and that most will pirate.

VexTech76

Oct 1, 2022
There are 3 options in the Halloween game.
Lose, get caught.
Escape, run away before you get caught.
And to win, after moving Daisy, you need to quickly go around her and spank her on the backside. You need to do this several times in a row until she gives up trying to catch you.
The scene that will open in case of winning will be after you go to bed at home.
OK... How do I escape the room? I can't find a switch or anything anywhere. Very frustrating.

kalsupers5

May 26, 2024
There is quite a lot of content in this game already, main problems you will likely face especially as a newer player are the large grind and confusing progression to unlock the scenes. There are built in cheats and a guide to character events in the phone however, to progress you need to jump around to different characters' sections a lot and the guide is not well written.

This thread has a lot of information so using the search function with it will help massively. While this game does have good animations and (subjectively)good art, there is no major "WOW! I need to play that." hooks that can't be found in other games.
Due to the dev seemingly adding more characters every few updates the completion of the game is looking like after 2030 if it ever happens at all.

Give it at least two hours if you want to try it out, also if you are playing on android there will be some UI problems, just search for keywords in this thread to figure out how to fix them.
No grind really if you get to the point where it’s not working for you use the phone

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes