JoJoM

Feb 5, 2019
i can't trigger The Corn Harvesting Heavy Rain scene. harvested at last 15 times and nothing, only getting this damn 100 gold. any ideas how to trigger it ?

Miizako

Nov 1, 2023
How to play on macOS

1. Open google
  2. Search for nwjs
  3. Open NW.js official site
  4. Download "Normal" version
  5. Unzip
  6. Put nwjs.app file in root of game directory (it must be in the same folder as Game.exe)
  7. Open Terminal
  8. Exec command xattr -cr /path/to/nwjs.app where /path/to/nwjs.app is the path to nwjs.app file.
  9. Run nwjs.app

This also works with some other games on this engine as well

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried but it says that it doesnt find the files and i dont realy understand why :( Could you help me a bit more about it ?

tigasu.com

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried but it says that it doesnt find the files and i dont realy understand why :( Could you help me a bit more about it ?
You mean xattr: No such file: /path/to/nwjs.app error message in Terminal?
That's because you did it wrong. You should replace /path/to/nwjs.app in command with your actual path to nwjs.app file.

Lets try another way:
  1. Open Terminal
  2. Type xattr -cr and DO NOT press the Enter key yet. Don't miss the space at the end
  3. Drag-and-drop nwjs.app file onto Terminal window
  4. You should see command changed to something like xattr -cr /Users/Miizako/Downloads/Daily_Lives/nwjs.app
  5. Press Enter key to execute command
  6. Run nwjs.app via Finder
Executing command in terminal needed only once for correct file privileges. After that you can simply run nwjs.app to play

Last edited:

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Well well well!!..
The poll has ended and the Subscribers have had their say. The proposal for Felix fucking his mother received a high rating:cool:, and this is the Subscribers’ decision. You can call it NTR or anything you like or don’t like, but it has become a reality whether you like it or not.:p:sneaky::devilish:
Also, the content of the beast was liked by many subscribers and they agreed on it, it is received an amazing percentage of votes!:D;)
Another message from Milda confirmed that these contents are optional and will be disabled in the default settings
And he promises an update that will contain a lot of animation
The upcoming releases seem to be very interesting and of great quality View attachment 3708357 View attachment 3708362
"These elements wont't affect the main storyline"...dumb motherfucker, what storyline? XD

durflir

Jan 27, 2021
You need to unpack the game. Maybe try to download my Linux port and drop Mac NW.js files into the folder and try to run that?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes