Idontknow633

Sep 13, 2023
I know you posted this a while ago and I'm sorry about that, but the files from the mod are in .rpgmvp while those of the game are in .png, so no files were replaced

Is this gonna work anyway ? :confused:
it doesn't, the images need to renamed but doing that to every single one can be tedious

Reactions: Pletok

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Some people act like they have missing neurons
I don't think they don't have a neuron less, just because he asked a normal question, because from what he had said the character in question in the animation was going to do that to his son, that's why he was asked, but if that was to be have fun ok, good laugh for you

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
I don't think they don't have a neuron less, just because he asked a normal question, because from what he had said the character in question in the animation was going to do that to his son, that's why he was asked, but if that was to be have fun ok, good laugh for you
laughs? Where is the fun when someone questions what color the sky is?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
laughs? Where is the fun when someone questions what color the sky is?
None, but as I said, it was said that this character was going to do something with his son who is shy and in the photo you can't see the person's face so I asked if he was the MC or not, simple as that, and they simply wanted to be have fun with the question by giving incorrect information, but if that helped them, they laugh for me ok, everyone has fun with what they want

Reactions: vaaf
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes