Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
I don't think they don't have a neuron less, just because he asked a normal question, because from what he had said the character in question in the animation was going to do that to his son, that's why he was asked, but if that was to be have fun ok, good laugh for you
laughs? Where is the fun when someone questions what color the sky is?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
laughs? Where is the fun when someone questions what color the sky is?
None, but as I said, it was said that this character was going to do something with his son who is shy and in the photo you can't see the person's face so I asked if he was the MC or not, simple as that, and they simply wanted to be have fun with the question by giving incorrect information, but if that helped them, they laugh for me ok, everyone has fun with what they want

shafarik

Sep 30, 2020
Somebody could help me. I stuck on progress 8. I've already had all of this events, but i can't proceed to next progress (i have 150+ affection)

Reactions: BartzV
Apr 16, 2020
Somebody could help me. I stuck on progress 8. I've already had all of this events, but i can't proceed to next progress (i have 150+ affection)
If you are in 'stage 7(8)', you should do the stage 8(9) to progress, which is in her room, the broken floor which you fixed with a plank.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
None, but as I said, it was said that this character was going to do something with his son who is shy and in the photo you can't see the person's face so I asked if he was the MC or not, simple as that, and they simply wanted to be have fun with the question by giving incorrect information, but if that helped them, they laugh for me ok, everyone has fun with what they want
I'm pretty sure people are laughing at you because you keep saying his son. You are calling a "her" a "him".

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out why I can't trigger Joyce's quests? I met all the requirements ages ago. Here's my save:
No problem for me with your save file : capture.jpg

Of course, as specified in the hints, it's only working during the weekdays (i.e. not on Saturday or Sunday).

Reactions: Onigri1000Kilo

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I miss this game so much, when will there be the next one?
Next what? Update? They trickle... dev has no real incentive to finish the game and all the incentive to bait with things people want, so you kind of just need to throw it on watch and check in every six months or so.

Reactions: Jeremiqss
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes