Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I can't meet pixie at the riverside since her AP isn't 20.. anybody know how to get it up?
This screwed me for a while ages ago because the game gives you zero indication you can raise her AP daily whenever she's there as a vendor in the afternoon.

Go to buy something, do so or cancel out, when she asks you if you're done, say yes, and follow after her. This does the lift skirting scene which is repeatable daily for affection.

Reactions: Verifiednow

Verifiednow

Jun 18, 2022
This screwed me for a while ages ago because the game gives you zero indication you can raise her AP daily whenever she's there as a vendor in the afternoon.

Go to buy something, do so or cancel out, when she asks you if you're done, say yes, and follow after her. This does the lift skirting scene which is repeatable daily for affection.

Thank you to all that replied, I think my game might be bugged because I only got the follow scene once.. I cheated to raise it an its all fine

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
I can't meet pixie at the riverside since her AP isn't 20.. anybody know how to get it up?
I was at 10 with her, and quite stuck, I came back from the first picnic (so on Sunday) and got a new option with Pixie which increased the favor by 3, not sure it is repeatable but I suppose it is.

Priatlover

Jan 8, 2023
Anyone know how to open toolbox to cultivate while playing on a phone? I am using joiplay and cant open the toolbox to equip items hence stuck on the first quest.

rxfxxl

Jan 5, 2024
Alguém sabe como abrir a caixa de ferramentas para cultivar enquanto jogo em um telefone? Estou usando o JoiPlay e não consigo abrir a caixa de ferramentas para equipar itens, portanto, estou preso na primeira missão.
[/CITAR]
Você tem que usar um mouse, não tem outro jeito!

garm0

Mar 4, 2023
BUG: When Christmas happens on Weekday, Anna should not be at home and thus does not get a plate... (She gets her Turkey plate properly at 18:00)
1719527818387.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes