Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So NTR now huh. Can't say I'm surprised, once the dev showed he'd cave in to pressure, everything was on the table. If the dev doesn't have mental resilience to make the game he wants to make, and starts trying to appease everyone, the game just becomes fetish soup.

For people like me, vanilla players who are in it for the milfs, the last few updated were already very underwhelming, and when things were looking up... boom, fringe fetishes galore. Very hard to remain excited when the wait is already this long, and the content that I actually enjoy is shaping up to be less and less. I'm just not the target audience anymore. Damn shame too, games with this level of art and animation are one in a million.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
So NTR now huh. Can't say I'm surprised, once the dev showed he'd cave in to pressure, everything was on the table. If the dev doesn't have mental resilience to make the game he wants to make, and starts trying to appease everyone, the game just becomes fetish soup.

For people like me, vanilla players who are in it for the milfs, the last few updated were already very underwhelming, and when things were looking up... boom, fringe fetishes galore. Very hard to remain excited when the wait is already this long, and the content that I actually enjoy is shaping up to be less and less. I'm just not the target audience anymore. Damn shame too, games with this level of art and animation are one in a million.
Yep, imagine if a well established ntr game had a poll and ppl voted the inclusion of incest in it. Seems like a good idea right :rolleyes:

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Anybody knows how the polls are going? Subscribestar decided this month that they do not like my card anymore.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
So do I... As long as you, the main character, is the one cucking. I don't want to see other men fucking Daisy, Anna and the other girls.
According to unreliable sources, but from other places DEV said that when there is another man with the MC and with some LI of his the famous MCMF sharing will all be optional, as it was with the magazines that made the lesbian scenes happen, being you choose if you want it or not and it doesn't change the original story at all

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
According to unreliable sources, but from other places DEV said that when there is another man with the MC and with some LI of his the famous MCMF sharing will all be optional, as it was with the magazines that made the lesbian scenes happen, being you choose if you want it or not and it doesn't change the original story at all
i really hope is like that the same for gay content and bestie content not really a fan of that

Reactions: Games&Games

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Optional or not, it could ends up like Family Faring, which all future contents were NTR. Though, I won't worry unless it becomes the sole focus of an update.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
being you choose if you want it or not and it doesn't change the original story at all
This is very wrong.
Adding optional NTR usually requires rewriting a character from a loyal and loving waifu into a whore on a leash.
"optional" means you can yank her leash and prevent her from fucking guy X on event Y that one time, but it does not change the fact that her character was rewritten to make NTR possible in the first place, which is changing the original story.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
i really hope is like that the same for gay content and bestie content not really a fan of that
if you are not a fan of bestiality, why are you referring to it as "bestie"? that is a cutsy affectionate nickname used by the most die hard fans of bestiality.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes