Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Some people are talking about Theo and that he will be next.Actually I don't rule it out, he was impressed by Callum's penis at the beginning of the story and he envied him for the giant's penis.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I think there will be more interaction with new guys and that's good, but in the future that's unfortunate.This will create more exciting stories and events.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
According to human brain ability to analyze cause and effect and make prediction of the results of an action.

> This is a bad idea
>> BUT MUH DEV RIGHTS!
facepalm.

Nobody said they are not ALLOWED to do it. It is just a stupid idea that can only have negative results on their finances.
As I have literally already explained before. You would know if it you actually read my posts.
Literally the post you quoted from describes it as "good advice to dev". Not "dev is not allowed to". And literally the post after that is:

Yea, dev is free to make stupid actions that will harm his finances.
=======

Citation Needed of me ever doing any of the shit you are blubbering about.
You are just assuming, and we all know what that makes you.

Actually no, not assuming. You are intentionally making bad faith arguments. specifically the worst kind of whataboutism, of the strawman type.
the type of:
> How dare you say murdering this specific man is bad!
> By saying it, it means you never said murdering women is bad!
> Ergo, you are pro women murder!
> MURDERER
This is the kind of argument you are making.

And it just so happens to be explicitly false argument. I DON'T stay silent as devs add every fetish under the sun
I have literally told an NTR dev to NOT add harem to his pure NTR game. Even though it is my most hated fetish.
I have literally told lesbian devs NOT to add straight to their pure lesbian game. Even though I have zero interest in it.

there is no "gay panic", you are defending the indefeasible and throwing a tantrum.
bleating "gay panic" as a shield.
Its so fucking weird that dudes are mystified by this. Its like if your favorite bar you get rum at started exclusively doing rum & coke. We ain't knockin dudes that like coke its just that ain't what we came here for.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
B) A small subset of the player base? How the fuck do you know that? There are a lot of gay and bi people in the world. If milda gets even a 10% bump in player base it literally is worth it.
You are taking the word "playerbase" to mean "worldwide distribution of people who play games" instead of what he actually meant which is "the people already playing this game".
This game has been running for 4 years and 8 months straight.
Its existing players (aka, playerbase) are those who like male MC, with harem, and incest.

Look up selection bias

Will some gays be lured in to become new players? sure. But that is not the game's current playerbase but a hypothetical future playerbase.
The question is, would it be more new gays coming in then straight players pushed out?

For a gay player, what is even here? a heterosexual game with hundreds of heterosexual scenes and literally 1 single token gay scene.
Vast majority of gays will not come over for this. Many probably already have this game on their ignore list because it is a straight harem game.

Realistically I expect exactly zero gays to be lured in by such meager offerings.
Instead what will happen is that a small percentage of players will enjoy the scene, but most won't. And an unknown number will cancel their subscription

tiddytamer

Sep 20, 2024
Don't get me wrong, I think the game would be much better with just a small cast, It honestly feels like a bait-and-switch "vanilla incest game" that’s now whatever gets voted to be fucked in 6 months

But, you don't have to be exclusively gay to enjoy Felix's scenes. It's not that simple

Reactions: Minipax84

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I think the game would be much better with just a small cast, It honestly feels like a bait-and-switch "vanilla incest game" that’s now whatever gets voted to be fucked in 6 months

But, you don't have to be exclusively gay to enjoy Felix's scenes. It's not that simple
I think you misunderstood. Nobody was saying that only someone who is exclusively gay could possibly enjoy that new scene.

The question was would it attract new players.
It won't attract anyone exclusively gay, because the game still is a straight harem with 100s of straight scenes and 1 token gay scene. It will take a lot more gay scenes before those would be attracted to this game.
It won't attract anyone exclusively straight, because they have no interest in it.
As for bisexuals... they were already attracted to the game. Now they have a new scene to enjoy.

The only prospective new player is those who are "on principal" refusing to play games that don't contain BOTH gay and straight scenes.

Reactions: babykeem

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
According to who or what exactly? Devs can do whatever they want to do. It is their game. I also find you gay panic dudes to be so cringe. Devs will add every fetish under the sun randomly and you don't say a word.
i find people who are insecure about straight being the normal sexual orientation to be cringe. we dont necessarily have a problem with fetishes like a woman giving footjob or whatever, because that's underneath the category of heterosexuality (man + woman) so we're more likely to be okay with heterosexual fetishes. we do have a problem when it comes to a MAN giving a footjob though because homosexuality is a whole different category! cry about it however much you like but a lot of people are unattracted by gay acts and that's totally normal & okay.

but ur deflecting statement that "people let every fetish fly under the sun" is obviously not true because a lot of fetishes are controversial even tho they're straight. quit trying to say people specifically have a problem with gay stuff when thats just not true.
The minute a gay scene is added you freak the fuck out. It's actually incredible how insecure some of you are. Fyi, many women look at your gay aversion as a sign that you are too insecure to take seriously.
no ones averting gay stuff anymore, because from my personal experience, the homies are constantly doing "gay shit" like grabbing eachothers chests and doing gay jokes. we're comfortable asf with it just like how my white friends can comfortably do dark humor but go to war if someone was actually racist against me. likewise, are we unirionically gay even though we're comfortable with gay shit? no, we're straight: we're disguisted by gay sex so when this game could appeal more to their target audiance instead of adding scenes applying to a entirely different & minor demographic which has content we're disguisted by, then that's we can naturally criticise that. 1+1.

fyi, many women look at your gay desire as a sign that you're never going to be taken seriously enough to get out of the friendzone.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
You guys are extending this discussion and is starting to become pretty boring.
Can't we settle in: Okay, gay stuff. Have fun. Okay. Only one gay scene.
Honestly, I don't mind the gay content. And the ideia of being entitle to only get hetero stuff is lame.
Milda just need to keep it balanced and fair. IF gay is minority, just pump one or two scenes. No need to battle when both sides are not trying to seek change.

4.00 star(s) 171 Votes