diamond123456

Dec 2, 2019
Guys,ít 2020 can we stop talking about some thing like pedophile in games? I don't support ít in RL,guys chill,everybody have their own fetish,you can't judge it although they don't do anything,don't make this comment section become where SJW forum

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Guys,ít 2020 can we stop talking about some thing like pedophile in games? I don't support ít in RL,guys chill,everybody have their own fetish,you can't judge it although they don't do anything,don't make this comment section become where SJW forum
No offense, but tbh with ya, "it's year whatever" argument always never worked out.

But I do agree with you, arguing of "pedo issues" is goddamn idiotic when the disclaimer inexplicably said that everyone is over 18.
Yeah sure, some of them looked otherwise, but who cares.

It's just a fucking game, I hate when people try to change good games over non-existent/minor issues as if they are hot shit, why don't you be SJW somewhere else instead of trying to ruin other's fun?

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Ok here's to clear things up, No one is kink-shaming anyone for liking lolis. I said that it's understandable to not be into that sort of thing and then stated that comparing having a loli and a shota in the game are not the same things. One's meant as a love interest while the other one is a protagonist. Joey pointed it out that the appeal of a shota is that there is that fantasy that guys have/had where when they were young they wanted to have at it with older women and the MC is usually meant to be the self insert character that we project onto. No one is saying you're a pedo for liking lolis but it's understandable to not be attracted to them. Didn't really think some people would get irritated by that but chill tf out.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Ok here's to clear things up, No one is kink-shaming anyone for liking lolis. I said that it's understandable to not be into that sort of thing and then stated that comparing having a loli and a shota in the game are not the same things. One's meant as a love interest while the other one is a protagonist. Joey pointed it out that the appeal of a shota is that there is that fantasy that guys have/had where when they were young they wanted to have at it with older women and the MC is usually meant to be the self insert character that we project onto. No one is saying you're a pedo for liking lolis but it's understandable to not be attracted to them. Didn't really think some people would get irritated by that but chill tf out.
...Well, maybe I overreacted, sorry about that.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I see what you're saying, and I wouldn't call someone a straight pedo just for playing loli games.
No one called anyone a pedo alright, lets calm our tits down. I PERSONALLY don't like lolis. If you do, as long as you keep that in fantasy land, you do you.
My comment was in response to a guy saying it was hipocritical to be ok with shotas and dislike lolis. I made my point as to why I don't think so. You may not agree, that's fine.
I did what the other guy asked and shut my ass up. This is still going, and now somehow now I'm an SJW (???????) even though I despise SJWs with every cell of my being.
The game drops soon, you will have your loli, I will have my thicc ladies, and everyone can have fun alright, let's move on with the subject.
Sorry for everyone that felt offended.

Last edited:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
What are you guys arguing about... If you can read the game clearly states that all characters are 18 or over.:ROFLMAO:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
It was a joke... Im not actually trying to participate in this pointless conversation. Heres some advice tho. Keep your opinions about tags and kinks to yourself. Even if you mean no harm. It will only lead the thread to obnoxious places... As you can see.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Nah, people are getting irritated by the fact that you're saying Loli and Shota are different, and that statement is bullshit. Loli could also be interested in older women and men. Both could be protagonists or love interests. And both involve minors. Loli and shota are both the same type of kink, just different genders. So yeah, quit making some dumbass excuse to justify one kink while technically badmouthing the other. They're the fucking same, just different genders!
Besides that, let's just agree both are fine and enjoy this community before it turns into small-brained incels like on other forums. Thanks.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Nah, people are getting irritated by the fact that you're saying Loli and Shota are different, and that statement is bullshit. Loli could also be interested in older women and men. Both could be protagonists or love interests. And both involve minors. Loli and shota are both the same type of kink, just different genders. So yeah, quit making some dumbass excuse to justify one kink while technically badmouthing the other. They're the fucking same, just different genders!
Besides that, let's just agree both are fine and enjoy this community before it turns into small-brained incels like on other forums. Thanks.
Ok, swear to God, last thing I will say on the subject, just because how bad you missed the point.

I am not talking about how they're different to society, I'm talking about how they're different to ME. I am a straight MAN. Therefore what gets me horny are WOMEN, real or fictional. I generally DON'T CARE who the guy is, can be young, old, fit, fat, handsome or ugly, all my focus is on the GIRL. So I'm not confortable with loli because that's the character I'm SUPPOSED to feel atraction towards.
If I were a woman, I'd feel more confortable with loli than I'd be with shota.
Again, not talking in the context of society, I'm talking in the context of MY PREFERENCES as a MAN.

1604841339647.png

Stefix5000

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, swear to God, last thing I will say on the subject, just because how bad you missed the point.

I am not talking about how they're different to society, I'm talking about how they're different to ME. I am a straight MAN. Therefore what gets me horny are WOMEN, real or fictional. I generally DON'T CARE who the guy is, can be young, old, fit, fat, handsome or ugly, all my focus is on the GIRL. So I'm not confortable with loli because that's the character I'm SUPPOSED to feel atraction towards.
Again, not talking in the context of society, I'm talking in the context of MY PREFERENCES as a MAN.

View attachment 891152
You're not the only one participating in the argument, therefore your opinion isn't the only one that needs to be taken into account, he wasn't refering to you, so there's not need to get so riled up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019

View attachment 891152
Bro no-one asked you to prove how straight you are :oops:

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes