thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
YES! THE NEW UPDATE IS HERE, don't know about everyone but I'm sure will enjoying the hell outta this one from start to finish

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
No it's just not proofread from the proofreader it seems, also HEADS UP not much content but teasing and some mechanic implementation for future updates. Milda said the next update will(or rather should) have more H-scenes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No it's just not proofread from the proofreader it seems, also HEADS UP not much content but teasing and some mechanic implementation for future updates. Milda said the next update will(or rather should) have more H-scenes.
Yeah! Look like his real life work caught up to him before he have time to put everything on the Trello in this update, but he did promise that Christmas update would have lot of H scenes so everything still good

Reactions: Xhin

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Milda is gonna work on a bugfix after they are done with work so wait for a bit.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
the hide and seek game not working
Milda is gonna work on a bugfix after they are done with work so wait for a bit.

Confirming my own bug with the Hide&Seek game. Only in mine, she loads, but when trying to enter the barn it says "I'm running out of time!" and doesn't let me in, being unable to complete the scene.

Also, (if the dev reads this), please ignore the trolls on the past couple pages. Don't change your style, or your characters for anybody's half-assed political hot-takes. You draw whatever you want man and keep up the good work. Glad you ditched Patreon. People need to stop supporting them.

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Confirming my own bug with the Hide&Seek game. Only in mine, she loads, but when trying to enter the barn it says "I'm running out of time!" and doesn't let me in, being unable to complete the scene.

Also, please ignore the trolls on the past couple pages. Don't change your style, or your characters for anybody's half-assed political hot-takes. You draw whatever you want man and keep up the good work. Glad you ditched Patreon. People need to stop supporting them.
Yeah that's the mayor bug for the hide and seek game, and other minor stuff, also I'm not Milda (don't want people getting confused) I'm just some guy on the discord and yeah for what I see Milda is not going to change anything about the game.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes