nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
love this game, it's hentai and have the best thing ever : farming game. i love it, after play stardew valley.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Next bugs for be (loading images error here already reported):

playing hide'n'seek -> next day help her with cows, ask to help again: he says "there are still more"
Next: play hide'n'seek, find her at left side of barn stuck, he wants to go inside and help her, when trying to get in he says, he wants/needs to find her.
As if this stuff hasn't been tested.

Reactions: B10

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
How is this game looking in terms of content? Still really early with little amount of scenes and story?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Wellp, this update is not a great improve in terms of H content, which is the reason of the hype of the followers of this game xD I couldn't play it entirely yet, when a guy shared the link, it was too late here on my country, I was jerking at that moment, but it was already too late to start a new game (Yeah, the next day was working day, I got up too late xD So good I'm freelancer), so I could take a peek at the save of Milda. There was a few bugs like the Hide and Seek game, but leaving that aside, I think there wasn't much content to jerk off. Tonight I'm gonna try the entire game, so I'll see if I missed something.
I think this update is more a pillar of whats come next in the future, so we will probably be able to see more H content. Anyway, I was really really expecting more Anna content.
There is a few points that still I don't like, for example, the way the MC face the females on the game. I mean, I know is an H game, but at least in other games, MCs have a bit more respect for woman(Just a bit, you know what I mean), and are not entirely sexual harassers, unless they are NTR characters. This MC is in the middle, and he doesn't know what he is or what he wants to be. The art is greeat, but there is something missing here, the writting needs an urgent improve, seriously, is not only about the art, but also about the writting. In the previous update, some people wasn't very satisfied for the way the MC fucked aunt, wellp, here is the same with the hide and seek game and a few other scenes.

P.S: Milda have already announce an update for christmas with more H content, I hope that it be good enough to satisfy to those who were expecting more from this update, for example, me xD

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i still get the error with missing images and game gets stuck on loading afterwards :S any idea how to fix that?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes