campfap

Jul 31, 2017
This version is unplayable. Hide and Seek not working, cant enter school without getting image loading error. Yikes.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So this update only has bug and no sex At All ? Should I wait for next update instead ? I don't mind bug if it has some action.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
So this update only has bug and no sex At All ? Should I wait for next update instead ? I don't mind bug if it has some action.
theres 2 new good h-scenes, just no penetration. there might be more but the bugs turned me off from figuring that out

comama

Sep 3, 2017
Excuse me guys, I found the files in the game disappeared when I drew version 1.06, I don't know where it went, but if anyone is there, help me.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'll just wait a little more for a bugfix and the complete translation version one, and if anyone want more sex content then they had to wait for next month update (could be early or around Christmas)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Wait a minute? What do you mean raw? Does it in Japanese or something?
English MF.gif

Disclaimer: I am assuming that you're a native English speaking person, who is poorly complaining about the game possibly being in Japanese, and I find the juxtaposition of those two facts to be hilarious. A lot of people here are in fact not native English speaking people, and this statement is not meant to offend them, in that regard. Although I feel like writing this half apology ruins the joke, somewhat, I don't want my humor to get misconstrued and end up with a bunch of butt hurt people. It's just a joke, bruh.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 892107

Disclaimer: I am assuming that you're a native English speaking person, who is poorly complaining about the game possibly being in Japanese, and I find the juxtaposition of those two facts to be hilarious. A lot of people here are in fact not native English speaking people, and this statement is not meant to offend them, in that regard. Although I feel like writing this half apology ruins the joke, somewhat, I don't want my humor to get misconstrued and end up with a bunch of butt hurt people. It's just a joke, bruh.
No! I'm not a native English speaking and my skill was sloppy sometime so if I was offending someone they they have my apology. Overall thanks for your reminder, I'll be careful with my words next time

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
No! I'm not a native English speaking and my skill was sloppy sometime so if I was offending someone they they have my apology. Overall thanks for your reminder, I'll be careful with my words next time
You didn't offend anyone, it's just fun to call out people, in that way. Glad I included that disclaimer at the end, I almost didn't add one, but then I thought there was a slight chance that you weren't English and would take it the wrong way xD

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
at least two errors so far. both Failed to load image.
One when you interact with Pink haired NPC in front of school wearing no panties. After the event fails to load. and the 2nd peeking event on your sister, her picture also fails to load during the event

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes