4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

xxxx xxxxx

Dec 1, 2020
After choosing the character and checkpoint, screen goes black, same issue with Udonge when initiating any ending animation

Jul 23, 2023
Do you know the other game with the same survival mechanics and gameplay, but mecha like? There is a girls squad, they had the futuristic uniform/clothes, with huge blades and lasers.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Sure thing. Although all the game over scenes (except one I think although its vore with no penetration) are here if you don't care for the sprite sex scenes

The files I extracted are split into frames so I had to compile them into a gif to see them animated. I didn't compile all of the scenes though only the ones that are to my liking. Also there are some alignment issues so expect some jittering and I didn't filter out the miscellaneous sprites.

Pixeldrain
So this game just got uploaded here and for anyone who wants the gallery just start the game and walk left
https://f95zone.to/threads/udonge-in-interspecies-cave-final-uminokyuri.181846/

harmony111one11

Sep 27, 2022
Guessing development's done on this game? Could've used some more scenes, but maybe I'm just greedy. Takorin's incredibly talented and I'm not sure I can be blamed for wanting more of their stuff...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

quietude

May 14, 2019
why does my menu scroll by itself i can't control anything
For posterity: I was able to get it working by rolling back my GPU driver! Probably just an usual AMD GPU Screw-up (as always '-.-), so if the game is scrolling quickly on windows try doing this:

1) Search for Device Manager of the Search bar. (Alternately go to Control Panel>Device Manager.)
2) Find and expand the "Video Adapters" selector.
3) Find your GPU and right click.
4) Select "Properties".
5) Go to the "Driver" tab.
6) click on "Revert Driver" (this will rollback the GPUdriver to the last windows update default, you might need to update again to play newer games).
7) Restart PC & open the game again!
8) Play the game and feel the sweet hit of dopamine that is slowly destroying your life.
9) Buy the game to support the devs!
10) No more steps, my friend! You are free! Have a nice day!

DrEegis

Aug 13, 2018
Anybody get this bug where you can't open a treasure chest and the game just get completely stuck ? can't finish any run because of this
happened with 2 bosses spawn building. first chest opened fine, second right next to it got unresponsive button. luckily ~15 min in so not much time was wasted.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes