4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

kkkaidou

Mar 11, 2022
I didn’t find the discussion thread for the new work, so I secretly replied here.

complete test version,
No clear date for completion ver.

Reactions: malodorous
Mar 19, 2018
I didn’t find the discussion thread for the new work, so I secretly replied here.

complete test version,
No clear date for completion ver.
damn i was trying to become a member so i could get the test version, but Fantia hates accepting western credit cards for some reason

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
gallery is not implemented yet
Struggled my way through all 3 stages only to realise this at the end, heartbroken :ROFLMAO:

That is way too hard for me. Does it have a gallery menu? Anybody got a save file?
It's a tough one, have you had practice using the two firing modes? (press Z whilst standing still and you get a ranged attack, Z whilst moving for melee. You can also use both in mid-air, and bear in mind that the melee repels enemies.)

Is there a particular scenario you're stuck at? Hardest for me was the spider boss but I realised that playing defensive rather than offensive and falling into a pattern, similar to Souls games, made it quite simple

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It's a tough one, have you had practice using the two firing modes? (press Z whilst standing still and you get a ranged attack, Z whilst moving for melee. You can also use both in mid-air, and bear in mind that the melee repels enemies.)

Is there a particular scenario you're stuck at? Hardest for me was the spider boss but I realised that playing defensive rather than offensive and falling into a pattern, similar to Souls games, made it quite simple
I did. I've gotten very bad at side scrollers over the years I can't even get past the first tower enemy with two weak spots. I called it quits and just extracted the sprites to see the h-scenes.

Reactions: Artix0

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I did. I've gotten very bad at side scrollers over the years I can't even get past the first tower enemy with two weak spots. I called it quits and just extracted the sprites to see the h-scenes.
Mind tossing those in a zip for the less technically inclined of us? The gallery has been disabled in this demo so it's a pain even if you can beat it.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Mind tossing those in a zip for the less technically inclined of us? The gallery has been disabled in this demo so it's a pain even if you can beat it.
Sure thing. Although all the game over scenes (except one I think although its vore with no penetration) are here if you don't care for the sprite sex scenes

The files I extracted are split into frames so I had to compile them into a gif to see them animated. I didn't compile all of the scenes though only the ones that are to my liking. Also there are some alignment issues so expect some jittering and I didn't filter out the miscellaneous sprites.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
anyone else gets screen tearing when playing on windowed? (goes away after clicking on the game once but comes back after awhile)

also, some item doesnt have name/description for me

edit: fixed the item name/description bug by deleting localizationsave inside the save folder. still have no idea what causes the screen tearing

1697528605633.png

Last edited:

EroMask

Oct 23, 2023
I'm curious if the MEGA link still works. I'm unable to get the link to work for some reason.

Is it still up for everyone else? Thanks.

cirunociruno

Oct 11, 2023
any updates on the new udon game?

theres a new post on namako/takorin's fantia today, but i couldnt see what its about

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix0
Feb 7, 2022
i tried updating daisenka to the new 2.0.5 version from my old 1.0.1 file and it seemingly doesnt work, how do i do it? do i replace the save folder or the data folder?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes