4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone know of a guide for what some of the upgrades and items do? Stuff like Grudge Bat and Dose Up make no sense
I think you have the wrong version. The one in the main post has a different translation (dose up is amount up, which is clear. If you tell me where "grudge bat" appears, I can check what it says in mine).
EDIT: Oh wait, I completely forgot about that item. There is indeed a "bat of grudges" in my version. The text claims it makes you ignore collisions, but I never actually picked it.

Or a guide on how to unlock more varied items to buy.
The only unlockable buyable upgrades are:
Each character's starting weapon - beat a run with that character
Upskirt view - beat third level
H-stats on pick screen - lose with every character
Other characters can evolve other character's starting weapons - beat a run with every character.

And again, all of those are clearly explained in the properly translated version (it's the steam one, I assume. I grabbed it from first post).

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
And the very last upgrade is needed to allow them to evolve on other characters. Without it they are just normal weapons.

Reactions: mastercuck

llhuhll

Feb 2, 2023
Uncensor + cheats plugin (for v2.x DLsite)
(Game version independent)
Ofcourse working on steam ver.(uncensor is not needed. but cheats are working)
If you're using 1.x version(for Dlsite. not for steam), use Uncensor + cheats plugin for v1.x.

It's a plugin of BepInEx. You must install . (you will be install too)

Install
  1. install BepInEx. extract it to game folder (where "大センカ.exe" or "Daisenka.exe" exists)
  2. Run game once
  3. Extract it to BepinEx\plugins\ folder

Check points (if NOT working)
  • Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\께임\daisenka\" is NG)
  • If using windows "Download" or "Documents", move game folder to another place. (c:\games\daisenka\)
  • If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use
  • Change max frame to 60(this game only) at nvidia control panel if your monitor supports 144hz. (bug of v1.0)
Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Set player HP to 30/60/100/OFF (rotation)
  • F2 : Set base HP to not below 0. (if below, HP would be MAX)
  • F3 : Debug Mode toggle Start with Debug Mode.
  • F4 : Add 10k gold
  • Debug Mode (Game's native debug mode) (v1.0.0.1 needs press F3)
    • 6 Gallery Open (use at title)
    • 7 Gold + 10k
    • 8 Gold + 100k
    • 4 Wave time + 1min
    • 5 Game Clear
    • 6 Lose
    • 8 TimeScale x 1.5 toggle
    • 9 All kill
    • t Level up
    • y Treasure
    • u Lv0 Treasure
    • i Lv1 Treasure
    • o Lv2 Treasure
    • p Lv3 Treasure
  • Shows GamePad connection View attachment 2048076
  • A small white box blinking bug(?) fixed on gallery.

If want open gallery, press F3, 6 on title.
A snall white box blinking was showed on gallery. It's only shows at debug-mode. Maybe dev was want to check the fps?

Changes
v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed small white box blinking on gallery
v1.0.0.2
  • Support v2.x game client. (debugMode variable's name was changed)
  • Start with Debug Mode.
v1.0.0.1
  • Added native debug mode. Can open gallery.
  • Toggle debug mode with F3

About Regex of Translation(MTL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a nice time.
i dont see the BepinEx\plugins its just core on both bepinex_x64_5.4.2.1.0 and bepinex still the same core folder
there is a plugins folder in the daisenkadata only iam i missing something ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i dont see the BepinEx\plugins its just core on both bepinex_x64_5.4.2.1.0 and bepinex still the same core folder
there is a plugins folder in the daisenkadata only iam i missing something ?
Check points (if NOT working)
  • Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\께임\daisenka\" is NG)
  • If using windows "Download" or "Documents", move game folder to another place. (c:\games\daisenka\)
  • If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use

llhuhll

Feb 2, 2023
    -i dont really get it too well but its in the local d disk and in a whole lot of others folder file

i did use the window download to extract it the extracted file is in the local D disk formerly mentioned

• If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use..
    i did it already but still got the same result as the previous (i do have the unticrash handler thing its not a steam ver cause theres blur maybe)
    -i did also extract multipul previous version with out deleting it tho
    -i also have the dlc if it helps

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
    -i dont really get it too well but its in the local d disk and in a whole lot of others folder file

i did use the window download to extract it the extracted file is in the local D disk formerly mentioned

• If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use..
    i did it already but still got the same result as the previous (i do have the unticrash handler thing its not a steam ver cause theres blur maybe)
    -i did also extract multipul previous version with out deleting it tho
    -i also have the dlc if it helps
Check is installed the ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
Try move game folder to "c:\Games\daisenka\" and run game once.

llhuhll

Feb 2, 2023
Check is installed the ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
Try move game folder to "c:\Games\daisenka\" and run game once.
*Check is installed the ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
yes theres a folder called reipatcher ,so does it just doesnt work for me ? :(

* Try move game folder to "c:\Games\daisenka\" and run game once.
does it have to be an c disk to work ? also there arent any games folder in my c disk
-i would preferably use the d disk

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
*Check is installed the ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
yes theres a folder called reipatcher ,so does it just doesnt work for me ? :(

* Try move game folder to "c:\Games\daisenka\" and run game once.
does it have to be an c disk to work ? also there arent any games folder in my c disk
-i would preferably use the d disk
Remove ReiPatcher or get original game and install BepInEx.
or get game from Glory & Miserable Survivors DX. It's a same game. steam version is uncensored already.

quietude

May 14, 2019
why does my menu scroll by itself i can't control anything
I'm having the exact same problem, when the game starts a random directional button seems to get stuck.
It's annoying but bearable on the menu, and I was able to start the game, but the character simply runs to a corner and I can't do anything!
Was someone able to solve this?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What's the dlc? Because I already have the base and it's properly translated.
It's described here:

But I think it's at least:
- 2 more characters
- more items
- upskirt view mode
- something else, but I'm not sure what the third item on the list indicates, since I've always played with the DLC. I think it might be the unlockable option for other characters to get the other character's starting weapons and evolve them?

Apr 19, 2022
It's described here:

But I think it's at least:
- 2 more characters
- more items
- upskirt view mode
- something else, but I'm not sure what the third item on the list indicates, since I've always played with the DLC. I think it might be the unlockable option for other characters to get the other character's starting weapons and evolve them?
If the fox chick and the nun are new characters than my version has the dlc and is translated properly, I can ust other starting weapons too. I can probably view upskirt as well but i don't know if that is a upgrade or not.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
If the fox chick and the nun are new characters than my version has the dlc and is translated properly, I can ust other starting weapons too. I can probably view upskirt as well but i don't know if that is a upgrade or not.
For the upskirt you need to beat the third level (iirc), and then buy an upgrade, yes.
So yeah, your version does seem to include the dlc already.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes