4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
Uncensor + cheats plugin (for v2.x DLsite)
(Game version independent)
Ofcourse working on steam ver.(uncensor is not needed. but cheats are working)
If you're using 1.x version(for Dlsite. not for steam), use Uncensor + cheats plugin for v1.x.

It's a plugin of BepInEx. You must install . (you will be install too)

Install
  1. install BepInEx. extract it to game folder (where "大センカ.exe" or "Daisenka.exe" exists)
  2. Run game once
  3. Extract it to BepinEx\plugins\ folder

Check points (if NOT working)
  • Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\께임\daisenka\" is NG)
  • If using windows "Download" or "Documents", move game folder to another place. (c:\games\daisenka\)
  • If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use
  • Change max frame to 60(this game only) at nvidia control panel if your monitor supports 144hz. (bug of v1.0)
Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : Set player HP to 30/60/100/OFF (rotation)
  • F2 : Set base HP to not below 0. (if below, HP would be MAX)
  • F3 : Debug Mode toggle Start with Debug Mode.
  • F4 : Add 10k gold
  • Debug Mode (Game's native debug mode) (v1.0.0.1 needs press F3)
    • 6 Gallery Open (use at title)
    • 7 Gold + 10k
    • 8 Gold + 100k
    • 4 Wave time + 1min
    • 5 Game Clear
    • 6 Lose
    • 8 TimeScale x 1.5 toggle
    • 9 All kill
    • t Level up
    • y Treasure
    • u Lv0 Treasure
    • i Lv1 Treasure
    • o Lv2 Treasure
    • p Lv3 Treasure
  • Shows GamePad connection View attachment 2048076
  • A small white box blinking bug(?) fixed on gallery.

If want open gallery, press F3, 6 on title.
A snall white box blinking was showed on gallery. It's only shows at debug-mode. Maybe dev was want to check the fps?

Changes
v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed small white box blinking on gallery
v1.0.0.2
  • Support v2.x game client. (debugMode variable's name was changed)
  • Start with Debug Mode.
v1.0.0.1
  • Added native debug mode. Can open gallery.
  • Toggle debug mode with F3

About Regex of Translation(MTL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a nice time.
im having trouble with where to put the files

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Okay is is it just straight up impossible to win the first round if you start completely fresh?
Focus on upgrading the sword. When it says "max", you can evolve it by picking up a chest. The game is pretty much over once that's done. It's easier to focus on passives (blue items) that boosts your attacks (cooldown, damage, amount, area, that sort of things) and get passive/utility buildings (yellow items) to help you survive rather than damaging ones when you don't have any upgrades yet. Do that, grab 1 or 2 new weapons along the way like flail or gunpowder to help you level your sword, and it should be more than enough for a reliable win.

Reactions: Dereth

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Focus on upgrading the sword. When it says "max", you can evolve it by picking up a chest. The game is pretty much over once that's done. It's easier to focus on passives (blue items) that boosts your attacks (cooldown, damage, amount, area, that sort of things) and get passive/utility buildings (yellow items) to help you survive rather than damaging ones when you don't have any upgrades yet. Do that, grab 1 or 2 new weapons along the way like flail or gunpowder to help you level your sword, and it should be more than enough for a reliable win.
Thank you. That actually did help. I always thought once it says Max it can't gain anything anymore and ignored those upgrades... So the few times i accidentally picked the max thing and was angry at myself, i actually would have done it right.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Finally beat that stupid castle no cheats. God that wide open map sucks for the last few waves. Mushroom + Fire Cape + Anise + Ice storms will do the heavy lifting. Also something else that is a game changer is the newspaper building. Put that at the top or bottom of the map and then upgrade every now and then and you can just ignore that part of the map because it causes enemies to leave the field when they run into its effect. That way you have a smaller field size to deal with.

Last edited:

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
For the most recent build. do you have to manually install the cheats already in the download via the Bep Ex stuff?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
If you're using 1.x version(for Dlsite. not for steam), use Uncensor + cheats plugin for v1.x.

Install
  1. install BepInEx. extract it to game folder (where "大センカ.exe" or "Daisenka.exe" exists)
  2. Run game once

• Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\께임\daisenka\" is NG)
  • If using windows "Download" or "Documents", move game folder to another place. (c:\games\daisenka\)
  • If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not exists, install correct BepInEx. "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" exists on game folder, use
  • Change max frame to 60(this game only) at nvidia control panel if your monitor supports 144hz. (bug of v1.0)
Features
  • Uncensored
    • 7 Gold + 10k
    • 8 Gold + 100k
    • 4 Wave time + 1min
    • 5 Game Clear
    • 6 Lose
    • 9 All kill
    • t Level up
    • y Treasure
    • u Lv0 Treasure
    • i Lv1 Treasure
    • o Lv2 Treasure
    • p Lv3 Treasure

A snall white box blinking was showed on gallery. It's only shows at debug-mode. Maybe dev was want to check the fps?

Changes
v1.0.0.3
v1.0.0.2
  • Start with Debug Mode.
v1.0.0.1

Have a nice time.
there is a white box upper left corner for each frame, any way to remove that? kinda annoying ezgif-2-56946cee03.gif

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020

Install
  2. Run game once

Features
  • Uncensored
    • 7 Gold + 10k
    • 8 Gold + 100k
    • 4 Wave time + 1min
    • 5 Game Clear
    • 6 Lose
    • 9 All kill
    • t Level up
    • y Treasure
    • u Lv0 Treasure
    • i Lv1 Treasure
    • o Lv2 Treasure
    • p Lv3 Treasure

Changes
v1.0.0.3
v1.0.0.2
  • Start with Debug Mode.
v1.0.0.1

Have a nice time.
I can't get bepin to work, i've installed the bepinex folder in the same folder as the .exe file and when i start to run the game it just runs like normal, bepinex doesn't create any new folders

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
I can't get bepin to work, i've installed the bepinex folder in the same folder as the .exe file and when i start to run the game it just runs like normal, bepinex doesn't create any new folders
Yeah same thing happened to me. The way how I did it is download the jp version (the link in the mega, first post) copy the bepinex folder, delete the jp version now get the steam version (Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [v.1.0.6] (Eng) and paste the bepinex folder on Glory & Miserable Survivors DX folder and bam you have cheats now

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah same thing happened to me. The way how I did it is download the jp version (the link in the mega, first post) copy the bepinex folder, delete the jp version now get the steam version (Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [v.1.0.6] (Eng) and paste the bepinex folder on Glory & Miserable Survivors DX folder and bam you have cheats now
i tried the same thing but forgot to delete the jp version, didn't work. where did you get 1.0.6 btw? the ones in the thread are for 1.0.2

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How about try move game folder to another place?.(ex. "c:\Games\DaiSenka\")
I test with download from OP. It include cheats too. It works. If don't works cheats with download from OP, Your game path is problem.
BTW, the OP included cheats which version is v1.0.0.2. plz update it.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Wait, is this a newer version than the official English version? If not, why aren't we using the official translation and instead using MTL?

misterMaster

Nov 11, 2017
Nice graphics, ideal gameplay. I wish there were more games like this, but without the women being the playable characters.
Heroine Conquest comes to mind as a similar game with "Perfect" design

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes