4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

PeekPeek

Oct 30, 2017
i would've like to see Gin as another small chested girl like Anise.
Also, would've liked to have seen a side window of Ester showing that she's being double penatrated

Overall, gameplay was fun. bit challenging if you don't use the cheats. especially with Capital being a short horizontal maps. sometimes i just can't kill the boss in time, and that ends the run for me.

Jun 24, 2019
im pretty sure either the gofile or mega link has a virus in it, made my pc rly slow and after checking my antivirus found somekind of backdoor hack in the file, i highly advice to be careful!!

• Wow
Reactions: derakino999

Baron777

Jun 4, 2020
Updated Steam version. DLsite has not been updated.
[TLACHTLI] Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [v.1.0.6] (Eng)
  • Title: Glory & Miserable Survivors DX
  • Developer: TLACHTLI
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Thread Updated: 25 Mar, 2023
  • Release date: 16 Mar, 2023
  • Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Multi (Official)
  • Censored: No (Uncensored)
  • Store:

[TORAKUTORI] DAISENKA ver.2.0.5 + DLC ver.1.0.1 [RJ407819 + RJ01024197] (Eng)
  • Title: DAISENKA
  • Developer: TORAKUTORI
  • Version: 2.0.5 + DLC 1.0.1
  • Thread Updated: 22 Feb, 2023
  • Release date: 17 Sep, 2022 (DLC 18 Feb, 2023)
  • Language: Japanese, English (XUnity MTL)
  • Censored: No (Uncensor + Cheats)
  • Store: +

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Essentially the same game. The only difference is in the developer (publisher), translation, and censorship. If you pay attention to the "DLC" in the folder with the game, in Steam version is already installed according to the standard, in DLsite for some reason it comes with separate content. Simply put "New name + Game v.2.0.5 + DLC v.1.0.1 + Translation + Uncensored = Steam version 1.0.2". I posted both versions of the game, here you already download what you want. I don't speak English well, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
I'm the only one getting a big fps lose in the last waves? I'm unable to finish any of the bigger maps cause this, let alone progress in the endless wave mode.

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Updated Steam version. DLsite has not been updated.
[TLACHTLI] Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [v.1.0.6] (Eng)
  • Title: Glory & Miserable Survivors DX
  • Developer: TLACHTLI
  • Version: 1.0.6
  • Thread Updated: 25 Mar, 2023
  • Release date: 16 Mar, 2023
  • Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Multi (Official)
  • Censored: No (Uncensored)
  • Store:

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

[TORAKUTORI] DAISENKA ver.2.0.5 + DLC ver.1.0.1 [RJ407819 + RJ01024197] (Eng)
  • Title: DAISENKA
  • Developer: TORAKUTORI
  • Version: 2.0.5 + DLC 1.0.1
  • Thread Updated: 22 Feb, 2023
  • Release date: 17 Sep, 2022 (DLC 18 Feb, 2023)
  • Language: Japanese, English (XUnity MTL)
  • Censored: No (Uncensor + Cheats)
  • Store: +

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Essentially the same game. The only difference is in the developer (publisher), translation, and censorship. If you pay attention to the "DLC" in the folder with the game, in Steam version is already installed according to the standard, in DLsite for some reason it comes with separate content. Simply put "New name + Game v.2.0.5 + DLC v.1.0.1 + Translation + Uncensored = Steam version 1.0.2". I posted both versions of the game, here you already download what you want. I don't speak English well, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.
I'm getting a virus alert for the steam version, I'm going to assume its a false positive? Also, does the steam version have cheats installed? Those horses are always a pain to deal with.

IDontWannaSay

Nov 10, 2022
I've been trying for hours and I can't get the cheats to work...

is there a better tutorial somewhere? or can someone show what my files are meant to look like?

if it helps I deleted the reipatcher and tried to follow the tutorial of the uncensor and cheats to no avail...

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
anyone got full save, I know there's been one posted but it doesn't work clicking on gallery doesn't open it nor settings or exit

TAble2bAsE

Jun 21, 2020
so huh what is this ?
at first I thought it would allow me to start with an upgraded weapon but it sadly doesn't 1680802491674.png

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
so huh what is this ?
at first I thought it would allow me to start with an upgraded weapon but it sadly doesn't View attachment 2525708
You know how you can upgrade the starting weapon at max level and get a new icon along with massively boosted performance? This allows you to do that for other character's starting weapons. For example, being a wizard with the constant short-range laser that knight's upgrade is.

TAble2bAsE

Jun 21, 2020
You know how you can upgrade the starting weapon at max level and get a new icon along with massively boosted performance? This allows you to do that for other character's starting weapons. For example, being a wizard with the constant short-range laser that knight's upgrade is.
ok thanks
that's definitly not worth 1 mil tho lol

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes