4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
I finds the Steam versions =^-^= I scanned it so hopefully it's clean. Linksies =^-^=
I think zippyshare files only last a short while, so someone else should upload the updated version at some point.

I think this is the release version, it has some questionable engrish in it, like "opne" for "open" =X-X=
I need to stop buying the Japanese versions and just wait for English releases... =Q-Q=

Reactions: ob123

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
I finds the Steam versions =^-^= I scanned it so hopefully it's clean. Linksies =^-^=
I think zippyshare files only last a short while, so someone else should upload the updated version at some point.

I think this is the release version, it has some questionable engrish in it, like "opne" for "open" =X-X=
I need to stop buying the Japanese versions and just wait for English releases... =Q-Q=
This got flagged as having a virus for me as well, just like the others. I've never had that happen before for anything, so I was surprised to see it (I wasn't even aware I was running an antivirus).

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021

Bro , you give me a Virus Bruh
``

TheMasterBatCat

Jan 28, 2023
This got flagged as having a virus for me as well, just like the others. I've never had that happen before for anything, so I was surprised to see it (I wasn't even aware I was running an antivirus).
Bro , you give me a Virus Bruh
``
Uhm.. are you guys sure it's not a false positive? I ran it through VirusTotal and nothing was detected.. =X-X=

Baron777

Jun 4, 2020
[TLACHTLI] Glory & Miserable Survivors DX [v.1.0.2] (Eng)
  • Title: Glory & Miserable Survivors DX
  • Developer: TLACHTLI
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Release date: 16 Mar, 2023
  • Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Multi (Official)
  • Censored: No (Uncensored)
  • Store:

[TORAKUTORI] DAISENKA ver.2.0.5 + DLC ver.1.0.1 [RJ407819 + RJ01024197] (Eng)
  • Title: DAISENKA
  • Developer: TORAKUTORI
  • Version: 2.0.5 + DLC 1.0.1
  • Release date: 17 Sep, 2022 (DLC 18 Feb, 2023)
  • Language: Japanese, English (XUnity MTL)
  • Censored: No (Uncensor + Cheats)
  • Store: +

Essentially the same game. The only difference is in the developer (publisher), translation, and censorship. If you pay attention to the "DLC" in the folder with the game, in Steam version is already installed according to the standard, in DLsite for some reason it comes with separate content. Simply put "New name + Game v.2.0.5 + DLC v.1.0.1 + Translation + Uncensored = Steam version 1.0.2". I posted both versions of the game, here you already download what you want. I don't speak English well, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
  • Store:

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Essentially the same game. The only difference is in the developer (publisher), translation, and censorship. If you pay attention to the "DLC" in the folder with the game, in Steam version is already installed according to the standard, in DLsite for some reason it comes with separate content. Simply put "New name + Game v.2.0.5 + DLC v.1.0.1 + Translation + Uncensored = Steam version 1.0.2". I posted both versions of the game, here you already download what you want. I don't speak English well, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE YA~!

Reactions: derakino999

aisjgdbuyaweg

Apr 17, 2019
  • Store:

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Anyone else having an issue where the menu constantly scrolls up and to the left as if the up arrow key is being held?

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
Well, got around the virus warning by having Windows Defender ignore the file, but now 7-zip also won't let me open it because it also warns that "the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software." This game is literally the only one that's caused any of these errors to happen before. I wonder if they would happen if I just bit the bullet and bought the game.

Edit: Alright, finally got around all of the false positives. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
for me both this and all downloads of sol rui mini after except the mega link from one of the last posts in the thread triggered warnings, i wonder if some uploader actually wants to trip us

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Whenever the treasure chest opens up am I the only one who hears an alto 2 or slightly elevated barotone voice go," AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"?

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
Is the new version translated already?
The v1.0.2 (Eng) linked here is the latest version of the official translation with DLC included.

• Store:

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The v1.0.2 (Eng) linked here is the latest version of the official translation with DLC included.
Well...Technically that would be v1.05 by now... ;)
Not that they seem to matter, apart maybe from the treasure chest bug and -if there actually was- some mosaic that was left in accidentally (the wording is not the best lol):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes