4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

ejpbdk

Jun 9, 2018
the game has some perks locked behind a condition of evolving each charachters main weapon. How exactly can I get those evolutions?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Soooooo I just found out DLC was planned for this game but it was delayed because the dev contracted ulcerative colitis. It will come out at the end of January (no specific date given). In all seriousness dude basically got asshole cancer and is still working on the game, please wish him well

Jun 7, 2020
Soooooo I just found out DLC was planned for this game but it was delayed because the dev contracted ulcerative colitis. It will come out at the end of January (no specific date given). In all seriousness dude basically got asshole cancer and is still working on the game, please wish him well
thats a pain in the ass!!

out of jokes yeah, thats heavy but from what i've read he's taking it like a champ, kudos for him

Hiro121

Aug 11, 2018
I have Takorin's previous game demo in here but I am not really feeling it.
Maybe because of the resolution of the animations or that it's too simple.
You sir are a Gentleman and a scholar. They have some top teir pixel art animations for sure. honestly i'd consider supporting them, but i cant do anything through fantia... guess i'll have to wait for the game to release.

Kazamu

Jul 30, 2017
Does the cheat still work in 2.0? I put in the DLL and I see the debug prompt come up but clicking anything from the title screen plays the audio that I'm clicking on it but nothing happens. I was also curious why no saves have been posted for this

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Does the cheat still work in 2.0? I put in the DLL and I see the debug prompt come up but clicking anything from the title screen plays the audio that I'm clicking on it but nothing happens. I was also curious why no saves have been posted for this
I heard that issue. When get the v2.0, I will fix it.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018

Remember to support the when/if you can. Hope this helps with the TL and cheat patches.

[EDIT: Updated link... again]

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020

Remember to support the when/if you can. Hope this helps with the TL and cheat patches.
How do you put the DLC into the game?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor + Cheats plugin is Updated.
Dev changed "DebugMode" variable to "dbgMode"...
Wait.. In update process. found the issue.

edit:
Issue fixed. plugin is updated.
Start with Debug Mode. Don't need press F3.

Last edited:

ULTRASEKKI

Jan 10, 2023
how do you get the autotranslator and the cheats to work in v2? i have it all in the correct spots but it just doesnt really work at all, and i followed the instructions through and through

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
how do you get the autotranslator and the cheats to work in v2? i have it all in the correct spots but it just doesnt really work at all, and i followed the instructions through and through
We're waiting on a TL+Cheats update since everything is programmed for 1.0.9

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes