4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Saw this gif on artists twitter, any ideas where it's from?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Saw this gif on artists twitter, any ideas where it's from?
from well google translate it seems like they're going to continue a game they suspended before, probably to focus more on daisenkai's development but since daisenka finished they will go back to it.

Reactions: dot7z

durahar

Jul 31, 2020
Wait a second, I thought that artstyle looked familiar. This is Takorin, I guess now namako8982; I love their touhou art/animations.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I have Takorin's previous game demo in but I am not really feeling it.
Maybe because of the resolution of the animations or that it's too simple.

Reactions: Hiro121

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
So what exactly does "Display Total H Experience" mean here? Does that mean you can unlock other sex scenes by forking over a million gold? If so, I've tried pressing F3 for cheat codes and F4 for the extra cash, but none of the buttons worked for me. How exactly do I fix that?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So what exactly does mean here? Does that mean you can unlock other sex scenes by forking over a million gold? If so, I've tried pressing F3 for cheat codes and F4 for the extra cash, but none of the buttons worked for me. How exactly do I fix that?
dont know about the problems your experiencing but "Display Total H Experience" just literally just shows how many times a character got fucked, creampied etc.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
dont know about the problems your experiencing but "Display Total H Experience" just literally just shows how many times a character got fucked, creampied etc.
Thanks for the clarification. I can just focus on upgrading the permanent upgrade options then. But is there any other H-scenes besides what I've unlocked so far in these screenshots? Or is that basically all of them?

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I can just focus on upgrading the permanent upgrade options then. But is there any other H-scenes besides what I've unlocked so far in these screenshots? Or is that basically all of them?
all of them and yes a bit too lack luster in the H department but the gameplay itself is fun so eh.

Valancia

Jul 6, 2018
Is it just me or is the mushroom a complete meme item? I got a chest jackpot that gave me like, 5 mushrooms and I immediately got so big I was literally immobile.
It makes aura abilities much larger and I think functionally increases the range on your attacks as well, it's actually really good, especially for the last level. I had sunfire cape, range, and mushroom fully upgraded and basically just stood in the middle of the map and let everything die around me. You are right that it has zero use for many attacks, but the ones it does synergize with make it super good. I didn't have the mace weapon but I would imagine that it would increase the size of that swing as well.

Reactions: dot7z
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes